Local "youth" shot on Worcester State Campus.

I went to a Redman and Method Man concert at the Palladium a couple winters ago. There were a ton of fights, people getting kicked out, and drug related OD incidents. Par for the course in Woostah.

I went to a Redman and Method Man concert at the Palladium a couple winters ago. There were a ton of fights, people getting kicked out, and drug related OD incidents. Par for the course in Woostah.
The Palladium. Lots of memories there. Most times I would stand in the balcony and watch the mayhem below

Man you just want to make this personal. No crack house, Nice middle class neighborhood. Start a fight with aomeone else.
No I married a woman who went there and spent 4 years in and around the area lol.

Including 1 year couch surfing on my buddies house in the ghetto apts

Its Worcester its pretty much a shit hole every where from a guy who lived there 7 years

I'm a better troll than that

Think these guys pack quikclots and cat tournies in their man purses for these occasions?
If they did, I would have expected them to shove it down the chicks (all of them) throats and then lasso them together and toss them off the balcony for the mindless commentary.
And then homeboy saying, 'f*** him up get 'em f*** him up get 'em' or some variant of it and then the tone changes to 'oooooooooohhhhhhhh' f***ing clowns.

So based on those videos, black guys were beating up a white kid and then the white kid’s buddies came in and shot people?

My last job took me to every inner city dump in this state and a few beyond. I’ve seen them all along with a few hidden gems that I had no idea even existed at the time. Out of all of them the one that skeeved me out the most was the homeless shelter in downtown Worcester. I’d rather walk through Dudley Square with a hundo hanging out of my pocket than go back to that place.

You have never worked on the island then. I have and Dudley square is Disney in comparison.

So based on those videos, black guys were beating up a white kid and then the white kid’s buddies came in and shot people?
I think that’s what happened. And somehow one of those eagle eyes commenting in the video said he had “a Glock.” I suppose she could have amazing eyesight and night vision and a vast knowledge of handguns?

No I married a woman who went there and spent 4 years in and around the area lol.

Including 1 year couch surfing on my buddies house in the ghetto apts

Its Worcester its pretty much a shit hole every where from a guy who lived there 7 years

I'm a better troll than that
You really don’t know Worcester…..

I’ve been to dozens of shows at the palladium and never saw a fight or any trouble. Then again, the artists I like aren’t 13 percenters

I’ve been to dozens of shows at the palladium and never saw a fight or any trouble. Then again, the artists I like aren’t 13 percenters
The only time i wish i loaded out for war in Worcester was icp

I drove by a concert for that crowd of cretins and aeriously felt under armed

Other than that ive been to a few shows they were fine

worcester state university area is not that bad, just dont to over to mainsouth , downtown ,great brook valley at nigh . well just dont go to worcester at night because it very easy for people to end up in a bad area if you dont know your way around the city, not very safe.

In the context of the recent Maine events this just adds to their narrative for more restrictions of rights in MA.

However, if this had happened in Chicago it wouldn't even be on the radar.

Back
Top Bottom