• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Local "youth" shot on Worcester State Campus.

There was a lockdown at Worcester State over night and all day today. They aren't saying anything yet but my source says 2 dead and one paralyzed. No report yet on the shooter. Today was parents weekend and the homecoming football game. all canceled.

Was on the phone with my older daughter who's a senior there when it all was going down. Wife and i were asleep when she called. She was pretty upset and scared. She ended up getting off campus at about 4:30 this morning and came home. She had limited info at the time except for two victims shot, possibly deceased.

Was on the phone with my older daughter who's a senior there when it all was going down. Wife and i were asleep when she called. She was pretty upset and scared. She ended up getting off campus at about 4:30 this morning and came home. She had limited info at the time except for two victims shot, possibly deceased.
Small world. My 18yo hit me up at 2:30 to let me know, and that she was ok. (She was there at a party with friends) Fist fight led up to a bruised ego?
Her friend spotted a gun and they all went the other way.

It’s a great area if you want to be kidnapped and forced to drive to several ATMs to clean out your accounts.

I loved Worcester State when I was as there, but that area is sketchy.

I used to drive home from work in Worcester on Rt 122 when I didn't want to be bothered to go via the Turnpike. Went past WSU and the immediate area didn't look all that bad to me. But it was still wayyyy too close to Worcester for me.

It’s a great area if you want to be kidnapped and forced to drive to several ATMs to clean out your accounts.

I loved Worcester State when I was as there, but that area is sketchy.
I was on that campus a grand total of once, IIRC, for the GRE circa 1990. To me it felt a lot like a public high school.

I was on that campus a grand total of once, IIRC, for the GRE circa 1990. To me it felt a lot like a public high school.
I was there 2011-13. They were building the new athletic center and field then. I think there was a lot of expansion going on before and since.

My last job took me to every inner city dump in this state and a few beyond. I’ve seen them all along with a few hidden gems that I had no idea even existed at the time. Out of all of them the one that skeeved me out the most was the homeless shelter in downtown Worcester. I’d rather walk through Dudley Square with a hundo hanging out of my pocket than go back to that place.

For real
Cuz yes lol

I wotked for public safety in that area for 25 years. As I said, drive a few miles towards the center of the city and things can change. That area is perfectly safe unless off campus hoodrats come in which apparently happened.

For real
Your drunk lol

The crack house next door to campus begs to differ

Back
Top Bottom