• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Local shop for night sights

hillman

NES Member
Is there a shop near Worcester that sells and installs night sights, I would like to have some installed on my Sig p220, it currently has fiber optic target sights. I have the original sig night sights, but they are staying to dim and I can't install them myself anyway.

This may not meet your needs as the distance is further than specified, but Lou at Business End Customs in Peabody, MA does outstanding work. He may even be able to an on-the-spot job for you.

+1 to Lou. What he had me do, was purchase the sights I wanted, come by his shop, hand him $20, and he installed them right then and there. Really nice guy.

I was hoping to avoid having to send my slide anywhere. This is going to be my every day carry gun, as soon as I can fit it in to a holster...

First defense in uxbridge should be able to hook you up.

Dennis is out of town but his wife said he can't install on Sigs.

So far I haven't found anyone who can do it locally. C found lots of places that will happily sell me the sights, I guess I have to just duct tape then on.

This may not meet your needs as the distance is further than specified, but Lou at Business End Customs in Peabody, MA does outstanding work. He may even be able to an on-the-spot job for you.

I was told by another member he only does stuff listed on his Web site, and it's not listed.

Dennis is out of town but his wife said he can't install on Sigs.

So far I haven't found anyone who can do it locally. C found lots of places that will happily sell me the sights, I guess I have to just duct tape then on.

I have a Sig sight pusher. You figure out what you want for sights, buy them, mail me the slide, sights and $7 for the return postage and I will put them in for you. I am not a gunsmith but I have installed sights on my Sigs for some time now. If you send priority, I will have them in 2 days, install them and send them back. Total down time maybe 5 days

No plans to be in the Worcester area in the near future or I would bring the tool and just do it for you

EMAIL TY43215 (AT)comcast.net

Last edited:
I have a Sig sight pusher. You figure out what you want for sights, buy them, mail me the slide, sights and $7 for the return postage and I will put them in for you. I am not a gunsmith but I have installed sights on my Sigs for some time now. If you send priority, I will have them in 2 days, install them and send them back. Total down time maybe 5 days

No plans to be in the Worcester area in the near future or I would bring the tool and just do it for you

EMAIL TY43215 (AT)comcast.net

Thank you for the offer. Pullman Arms said they could do it for me.

Back
Top Bottom