Local Police to use FRB lists to arrest gun owners?

You realize how personal it is when our individual voices are discounted as "the powerful gun lobby." **** her.

Agreed. The protectionist's propaganda knows no limits. It is shameful. We taxpaying citizens voice our concerns and she vilifies us as "powerful gun lobby".

What the flying eff???? I don't think Baker is getting re-elected. He was in on it.

[FONT=&amp]“Our office consulted with the administration, with the Executive Office of Public Safety and others on this,” Healey said. “That’s why I was surprised to receive the letter from the administration. We stand ready to work with the administration on this issue.”[/FONT]

I do not like Crying Baker but you should never forget that Democrats will always find a way how to destroy anybody who is not one of them. Liars need to go from any public office.

- - - Updated - - -

Agreed. The protectionist's propaganda knows no limits. It is shameful. We taxpaying citizens voice our concerns and she vilifies us as "powerful gun lobby".

I take "powerful" over a garden gnome standing in the park with a princess sign.

Last edited:
And leaving a range could be twisted into probable cause. They don't need to confiscate, they just want these rifles turned into permanent safe queens.

And in an effort to continue to enjoy my collection at the range, I finally got through to the AG's office yesterday. When I asked if the AG's pronouncement protected me from confiscation/prosecution by local PD's and the Bristol County DA, the lady told me I was only protected from prosecution by the AG and that I should call the DA and the PD's in towns I may travel through as to whether they would prosecute/confiscate. I have not had a chance to call the PD's yet, but I had a lengthy conversation with a nice gentleman at the Bristol County DA's office. The Cliff's Notes version is that this is new to them, the DA is on vacation and it may be a week or two before they get back to me as to whether or not I'd be prosecuted.

I do not like Crying Baker but you should never forget that Democrats will always find a way how to destroy anybody who is not one of them. Liars need to go from any public office.

Agreed, but Baker initially admitting to supporting her authority to make that interpretation and directive. So not too sure Healey is lying about that part of it...

but Baker initially admitting to supporting her authority to make that interpretation and directive.

Lets talk about this for a minute. there is a difference between supporting someones authority to do something, and that something being the "right thing". what Baker was doing was political maneuvering.

the two issues is

1. Does the AG have the authority to interpret Law .. the answer to this is likely yes.

2. The second is did she interpret the law correctly. I believe that answer to be no.

Baker was acknowledging the first point.. the second point many will raise is he says he supports this action. he didn't say that. he says he supports a reduction of gun violence.. who wouldn't. Its more political double speak.

Baker is a fool.

He probably didn't even read her letter.

He's always one step behind.

In other words, he's useless.

Now he's trying to play both sides.

What a tool.

Lets talk about this for a minute. there is a difference between supporting someones authority to do something, and that something being the "right thing". what Baker was doing was political maneuvering.

the two issues is

1. Does the AG have the authority to interpret Law .. the answer to this is likely yes.

2. The second is did she interpret the law correctly. I believe that answer to be no.

Baker was acknowledging the first point.. the second point many will raise is he says he supports this action. he didn't say that. he says he supports a reduction of gun violence.. who wouldn't. Its more political double speak.

Baker is a fool.

He probably didn't even read her letter.

He's always one step behind.

In other words, he's useless.

Now he's trying to play both sides.

What a tool.

yeah, I think baker knew exactly what she was planning. He didn't seem all that surprised by it and didn't object to anything until the backlash....he didn't even respond to her until after the weekend rally...

Damn... I know a lot about what went down in NO during and after Katrina, but there is some shocking sh!t in this video.

edit- I can check to verify whether or not the St. Tammany Sheriff was confiscating- I have LEO family & friends in the area. They were good guys & actually recommended that people be prepared to defend themselves with arms. The ones I know are pro 2A, but I wouldn't associate with a-holes anyway. I guess I should not be surprised about it, but like the lady mentioned towards the end of the video, there were so many problems with the thugs gone wild that I can't imagine anyone had time to F with everyday citizens.

The problem post-Katrina is exactly like what we saw in Cleveland and Philadelphia: when you bring in 50,000 hired guns from out of state and declare them specially deputized, they don't give a flying flip what the law is. They will be anonymous, do whatever they want, and go home to collect their fat overtime and per diem paychecks, while probably keeping anything that caught their eye along the way.

Back
Top Bottom