Loaded glock handgun magazine found at North Haven movie theater

mikeyp

NES Member
omg the horror

Loaded glock handgun clip found at North Haven movie theater

NORTH HAVEN, Conn. (WTNH) -- A New Havencouple going out for a romantic movie date at the Cinemark Theater in North Haven turned frightening when the woman found a 10-round glock handgun magazine under their seat.

At first, she thought the magazine may have been as a promotion for the film, John Wick: Chapter Three, until a closer look proved that the ammo was the real deal.

Cinemark Theaters does not allow guns in its' theater, but North Haven Police confirm that this isn't the first time. In February 2019, a fully loaded gun was found in the men's room. Prior to that, in August 2018, a loaded 9-millimeter magazine was found inside theater.

200.gif

turned frightening when the woman found a 10-round glock handgun magazine under their seat.

You think that's scary!? Last time I took my wife to the movies she was horrified when she accidentally sat on my 10" clock. My watch broke and I hate being late.

What's really frightening is that somebody could have been shot.

I think the romantic evening was spoiled.

I have a whole 50 cal ammo can stuffed full of magazines that I found on movie theater floors and another full of police guns that I found on toilet paper holders in restaurant bathrooms. Things are everywhere. Every 3 months or so I bring them to the nearest buyback. Haven’t paid for dinner out or movie tickets in ages.

WTF is up with these stupid Connecticationists that can't seem to keep their guns in their pants????

I'd be more worried to find a battery-driven circular saw in the movie theaters than a loaded magazine. Sheesh.

She'd be scared to death if she knew that when my wife and I go to the movies I have 12+1 in my EDC plus a spare 12 and my wife has 15+1 in her EDC.
A corporate "no guns" policy has no weight if there are no gun buster signs on the doors.

I can't imagine how those two physically handled the firearm. Or they probably just let it be on the floor, yelling feverishly at other patrons to "STAY BACK - THERE'S A GUN!!!" This is why firearm safety should be taught in school - so that asshats like these don't freak out when they find a gun.

I feel bad for the individual that lost it. lol at Glock not being capitalized in the title.

You know, if they serialized and registered all magazines and ammunition, they could find the perpetrator of this heinous crime and bring him to justice. (I'd say "her" but women just aren't aggressive like this. This was a MAN doing this. A dangerous ugly old white man.)

NOTE SARCASM IN THE ENTIRETY ABOVE!

that's so disgusting. hopefully the person who left it there is dead in a gutter somewhere with a needle hanging out of their arm. junkie pieces of shit.

I found a needle in saugus by the hurd elementary school on the field while walking my dog. it was on school grounds. A kid could have easily come into contact with it. I called the PD and they asked me what I wanted them to do about it.....I said oh I don't know, your job?, you know public safety. They suggested I throw it away, [thinking]I politely declined to touch a dirty needle with no gloves.

that's so disgusting. hopefully the person who left it there is dead in a gutter somewhere with a needle hanging out of their arm. junkie pieces of shit.

I found a needle in saugus by the hurd elementary school on the field while walking my dog. it was on school grounds. A kid could have easily come into contact with it. I called the PD and they asked me what I wanted them to do about it.....I said oh I don't know, your job?, you know public safety. They suggested I throw it away, [thinking]I politely declined to touch a dirty needle with no gloves.

Wait a minute, so, you want a cop to come all the way to where you are, just to pick up a needle, that you are looking at? Don't you carry little bags for doggie dumplings?

Wait a minute, so, you want a cop to come all the way to where you are, just to pick up a needle, that you are looking at? Don't you carry little bags for doggie dumplings?
More should be done. So it not acceptable in society and treated like a disability if you or one of your kids got stuck with some junkies needle you wouldn't just brush it off

Back
Top Bottom