• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Loaded glock handgun magazine found at North Haven movie theater

More should be done. So it not acceptable in society and treated like a disability if you or one of your kids got stuck with some junkies needle you wouldn't just brush it off

It's not that, it's simply if there's something wrong right in front of you, take care of it. It's not like HIV or Hep C is going to jump across multiple barriers and infect you. Don't call the cops for something simple. There's probably thousands of needles rolling around most cities, cops should have more important things to than dispose of individual needles laying around.

Wait a minute, so, you want a cop to come all the way to where you are, just to pick up a needle, that you are looking at? Don't you carry little bags for doggie dumplings?
I don't get paid for public safety. I'm not touching a junkie's needle carrying it back to my house. f*** that, bag or not.

She'd be scared to death if she knew that when my wife and I go to the movies I have 12+1 in my EDC plus a spare 12 and my wife has 15+1 in her EDC.
A corporate "no guns" policy has no weight if there are no gun buster signs on the doors.
Even with a no guns sign on the door the sign means very little. If your carrying a gun in a movie theater that has the no guns sign they can ask you to leave.....if you leave your all set. If you refuse to leave your guilty only of trespass (assuming of course your legally carrying according to state law).

Example......movie theaters have signs that you can't bring food or drink (obviously you get you to buy their stupid priced popcorn and soda but that's another ball of wax).....if nana gets caught with a snickers bar she snuck in she can be asked to leave......but will not have the popo charge her with anything......is it illegal for nana to carry snickers in her purse? No. Same with the gun.....if your licensed to carry they can ask you to leave and that's it.

Never seen a "no guns" sign on a movie theater door.

Of course if I actually looked for one and read it that might change, but why go there? There are so many posters and signs in a theater it would be absurd to expect patrons to read every single one.

Never seen a "no guns" sign on a movie theater door.

Of course if I actually looked for one and read it that might change, but why go there? There are so many posters and signs in a theater it would be absurd to expect patrons to read every single one.
The theater I go to has the "no barettas" sign. I walk on by.

"A Connecticut couple planted a magazine, and then re-discovered it so that they could add themselves to a made up gun violence statistic and play victim on the local news"

Or thats how I read the title.

Even with a no guns sign on the door the sign means very little. If your carrying a gun in a movie theater that has the no guns sign they can ask you to leave.....if you leave your all set. If you refuse to leave your guilty only of trespass (assuming of course your legally carrying according to state law).

Example......movie theaters have signs that you can't bring food or drink (obviously you get you to buy their stupid priced popcorn and soda but that's another ball of wax).....if nana gets caught with a snickers bar she snuck in she can be asked to leave......but will not have the popo charge her with anything......is it illegal for nana to carry snickers in her purse? No. Same with the gun.....if your licensed to carry they can ask you to leave and that's it.
Cargo pants are great for sneaking in snacks. They never check pockets Put they claim they will sometimes check purses.
Of course, concealed means concealed. I still have many XXL shirts from my fat days. Great for carry. [laugh]

The guy at the local movie theater told me during Avengers that they really don’t care if you bring in food. Lol

Since it is worth more than $3.00, turn it into the police, demand a receipt, and let them know you will be back in a year for the mag if it unclaimed as provided for in MGL.

Back
Top Bottom