List of items I'll need to start this addiction

I've considered this and will be joining NRA, but not sure if I want my range bag to be an NRA badged bag, kind of screams "GGGGGUN!!!"

Money better spent on local gun groups like GOAL and COMM2A

- - - Updated - - -

I received an NRA bag last year and you couldn't fit a loaf of bread in it.

Suggest this one: http://ads.midwayusa.com/product/259680/midwayusa-competition-range-bag-system

Yeah they tend to be small and junky China Crap.

Tape good 3m white masking tape . Not the painters tape that doesn't stick. Or hockey tape.
Tape will hold paper targets better than staples.

CCW sash...

img1251.jpg

zombie gun (AR15 or Glock), zombie ammo and zombie targets so you can practice taking out zombies. Because zombies are real.

Oh, and some tinfoil so you can make hats.

I keep a decent first aid kit in my range bag. My club has a couple but I like to have one nearby.

I also keep a small set of magnetic screw drivers and tools that I got from Midway USA. You don't want to go scratching up your guns or stripping screw heads.
And a baseball hat. I never wear hats except at the range, and I insist my son does too. If you shoot long enough, eventual you will get hit by a fragment of something. A cap makes all the difference. Turn it around for rifles.

OP, I will give you a month, and that list will devolve into:

Guns
Guns
Guns
Guns
More Guns
More Guns
More more guns
more more more guns
Ammo
Ammo
Ammo
Ammo
Another Credit Card
More Ammo
Lots more Ammo
More ammo than you could ever shoot
and then more ammo after that

I would prioritize buying ammo, and applying for a club membership, cause if there's a frenzy of new shooters this year, both will be hard to come by.

Don't forget extra "magazines" if you plan on shooting any type of competitions.
Recommend at least three to five depending on the match.

Back
Top Bottom