Linsky is on Fox

At work, can someone tell us what he's saying? He seriously needs to get an aids sandwich, then followed with a RPG enema.

Sent from my POS iPhone

Ask him if he is going to file his taxes this year. Should be in jail as Holders roommate. What is it with lawyers that become politicians?

Why is that we have enough mentally unstable people in this country to shoot up schools, but none of them wants to be famous for taking out antis?
Just googled Linsky's picture. His mug calls for a knuckle sandwich de luxe.

Why is that we have enough mentally unstable people in this country to shoot up schools, but none of them wants to be famous for taking out antis?
Just googled Linsky's picture. His mug calls for a knuckle sandwich de luxe.

I agree. Seriously, if you are going to go down, take it out on an anti and not innocent people. [grin]

Heard that all bills for this session are due today. Linsky is just meeting that requirement. Heard from a rep that DeLeo says he will not be rushing this - wants at least a few weeks of debate.

At work, can someone tell us what he's saying? He seriously needs to get an aids sandwich, then followed with a RPG enema.

Sent from my POS iPhone

blah blah blah "i have made love to numerous men and while i don't believe that i have officially earned the title of 'hardnened homosexual', i certainly did not HATE the acts i performed."

blah blah blah "i have made love to numerous men and while i don't believe that i have officially earned the title of 'hardnened homosexual', i certainly did not HATE the acts i performed."

Great, and I was planning on eating at some point today. Appetite completely gone. Thanks! [wink]

I think that asshats like Linsky are great, because even moonbats think that he is nuts. On the other hand, I believe that he has a CCW ... anyone thinks that this guy is not mental? He should be a poster child for psycho on the verge of going nuts!

I think that asshats like Linsky are great, because even moonbats think that he is nuts. On the other hand, I believe that he has a CCW ... anyone thinks that this guy is not mental? He should be a poster child for psycho on the verge of going nuts!

Great.. another Rosenthal "i'm a gun owner and...."
But just look at friggen Cheryl "ban everything" Jacques.. She was up there for a VERY long time...

Great.. another Rosenthal "i'm a gun owner and...."
But just look at friggen Cheryl "ban everything" Jacques.. She was up there for a VERY long time...

I don't think that's the fact that Linsky is advertising. You know that Sweinstein used to CCW to protect her family too ... It's just shows what a ****ing hypocritical pieces of shit they are.

I don't think that's the fact that Linsky is advertising. You know that Sweinstein used to CCW to protect her family too ... It's just shows what a ****ing hypocritical pieces of shit they are.

Don't at all disagree..
Just especially hate the "I'm more important than you, I have to be protected and you little people don't". And the "i'm a gun owner and nobody needs..."

Just for fun, I called Linsky's office and recommended that he add an additional criteria to the license application process -- that one has paid their taxes promptly on time for the last 20 years.

I'm not sure the person I spoke to got the joke, but they indicated they would forward the suggestion on to him.

His Bill (er "Bull") Proposal - is at the link below.

LINK: http://natick.patch.com/articles/rep-linsky-files-legislation-aimed-at-reducing-gun-violence

Provisions in the bill include:

· Having one standard of the issuance of all gun licenses, giving local police chiefs the ability to evaluate all aspects of an application for a gun license.

· Requires proof of liability insurance for possession of a firearm, rifle or shotgun.

· Requires that all large capacity weapons and grandfathered assault weapons must be stored at gun clubs or target ranges.

· Requires live shooting as part of the curriculum for a basic firearms safety course; this is not a current requirement.

· Requires all applicants for gun licenses and FID cards to sign a waiver of mental health records for review to be destroyed after decision.

· Imposes 25% sales tax on ammunition, firearms, shotguns, and rifles; dedicates funds towards firearms licensing, police training, mental health services, and victim’s services.

· Brings Massachusetts into compliance with the National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS).

· Limits gun buyers to one firearm purchase per month.

Last edited:
i am curious as to how we are not in compliance with NICS... who have all these FFLs called when i have purchased a firearm from them? pizza ****ing hut?

this shit is absurd.

He says he's filing gun control legislation TODAY !!!!!!!!!

I hope GOAL is on top of this!

No legislation can go to the floor until it goes through committee. Committees have not been appointed yet.

- - - Updated - - -

· Requires that all large capacity weapons and grandfathered assault weapons must be stored at gun clubs or target ranges.

Makes it easier for the criminals to find the guns that way.

More than 40,000 people die each year in car accidents. We need to add an evaluation of people's driving ability ever year. Tax people who own cars, only allow fast cars to be stored at race tracks and driven there. You can only buy one car per year, if you don't like the car you bought, tough, deal with it.

This is an excerpt from his next bill

Back
Top Bottom