• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Liberty Optics Scammed Everyone

LuvDog

NES Member
If you haven’t read the thread on snipershide yet and had an order with Scott at Liberty Optics then work with your credit card companies to start a chargeback.

Well. I'm still potentially out money until my CC company finalizes their charge back investigation.

I guess I should be glad my big orders from last year and the beginning of this year were fulfilled, but I do still have a LRF that I was hoping to get.

I thought about ordering from them before but the shoddy website and wait for most things turned me away.

I purchased from him took about 90 days for stuff to show up. As this was like a year or so ago all the vortex stuff was out of stock so seemed normal. Wonder if it was a Ponzi scheme just getting bigger and bigger

He had good deals. Below MAP and better than LE/Vet discounts. But really, I felt like I was supporting a small business who supported the shooting community. I was never in a hurry so it didn’t bother me that he would batch orders and then drop ship.

Vortex has been amazing. I called the VP who stepped up and placed my order direct with them on Thursday and tracking says it will be here today.

Yeah Vortex has stepped up more than expected for sure. With respect to your comment @Broc i was thinking the same. In hind site the delay seems unnatural. Was he taking the money putting it in crypto stock meth, and then when it came back he could order and deliver.

That is how he could take zero profit on the optics and just keep two sets of books. Money laundering via skinflints.

Yeah Vortex has stepped up more than expected for sure. With respect to your comment @Broc i was thinking the same. In hind site the delay seems unnatural. Was he taking the money putting it in crypto stock meth, and then when it came back he could order and deliver.

That is how he could take zero profit on the optics and just keep two sets of books. Money laundering via skinflints.
The way he cut off everything without a peep leads me to believe something fvcky was going on.

big eyes GIF

I've been tempted to buy from them in the past, some of their sale prices were pretty nuts but I've always been happy dealing with CameraLand NY, I'd rather pay a little more for something in stock and ships now.

The way he cut off everything without a peep leads me to believe something fvcky was going on.

big eyes GIF
My thought was that he owed somebody some money and their terms were more severe than losing his business. Probably better to lose your reputation than your life.

If you haven’t read the thread on snipershide yet and had an order with Scott at Liberty Optics then work with your credit card companies to start a chargeback.

Sounds like a typical business targeting skinflints. I still don't understand why people even buy stuff from drop shipper dbags etc.

Back
Top Bottom