Liberals Plan Scream Fest on Nov. 6

I knew it was too good to be true!

I would have gone into Boston just to watch that!

I might have too if I were in the area, and video them doing it then youtube them all so the world could share in the laughter at their absurdity.

According to their facebook page, the event "has been canceled due to unforeseen circumstances."

[sad2]

I knew it was too good to be true!

I would have gone into Boston just to watch that!

I might have too if I were in the area, and video them doing it then youtube them all so the world could share in the laughter at their absurdity.

And here I was prepping my Pepe costume, ironing my Kekistan flag and practicing my 'Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee'ing'
to go down and mock them. [thinking]

iu

I'm calling the cops and having them arrested for disturbing the peace.

No, let's get a nice amp and PA system and blast Trump saying "Grab her by the p@ssy" in a constant loop.

It will drive them insane. Could even provoke a riot.

Screaming at the sky, howling at the moon, staring at the sun, pissing into the wind, and tugging on superman's cape. It's what they do best. I hope I get to see it. Dim wits............[rofl]

was wondering if we can buy the brain scrambler sonic weapon thingie the Cubans developped, and just deploy it at any screamfest rally?

think of the plausible deniability: "Sonic Weapon? Come on, no such thing!"
[smile]

Last edited:
was wondering if we can buy the brain scrambler sonic weapon thingie the Cubans developped, and just deploy it at any screamfest rally?

think of the plausible deniability: "Sonic Weapon? Come on, no such thing!"
[smile]

Playing the star spangled banner over and over would probably have the same effect on them.

Great article by Piers Morgan. No, that's not a typo. The article is obviously not about guns.

this is the 2nd thread in which you are quoting piers morgan. the points on your man card are quickly ticking down.....

Last edited by a moderator:
here is the leader of the screamfest...

[video=youtube_share;q2R2btO4MEo]http://youtu.be/q2R2btO4MEo[/video]

here is the leader of the screamfest...

[video=youtube_share;q2R2btO4MEo]http://youtu.be/q2R2btO4MEo[/video]

Something tells me this would make a great meme when played along to the intro to Pantera’s “The Great Southern Trendkill” title track or Slayer’s “Angel of Death”.

It's not like I started a separate thread for him or something. [smile] Just put the article in the most relevant places for review

Yeah but PIERS MORGAN.

its a little like i am on some food forum, talking about how to cook tasty food, then someone posts how Michael Moore would cook it! Kind of spoils one's appetite! [rofl]

Back
Top Bottom