• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Lets see your "oddball" collection!

Dude, that's the photo we took at the submarine nationals last year. Don't you remember that race?
Mexican Cartel ran a huge upset victory over Navy.
The drug cartel submarines are probably better than whatever Russia has.

Not at all an obscure thread to resurrect as your very first post.

:D
True!

Nice walk down memory lane, though. I’d forgotten about some of the research I’d done into my Webley autos, so that was a nice 6-year-old post to remind myself of.

What magazine are you using in the Kintrek? Doesn't look like the factory plastic one.

Not at all an obscure thread to resurrect as your very first post.
:D

It wasn't a factory mag, It's was a modified mag from another gun. I don't remember was the mag was from. I have sold the gun a while back
This might be the oldest resurrected necro thread to get a response from one of the original posters. @kingson posted his original response on Oct 23, 2016 and here he is, almost 5 and a half years later giving a nice straight up answer to the newbie's question.👍

It wasn't a factory mag, It's was a modified mag from another gun. I don't remember was the mag was from. I have sold the gun a while back
Holy cow. Never really thought I'd get a reply. Appreciate the response. I just bought one came with two mags still in the bag, but I'd like to have other options. I've seen other forum posts elsewhere that mention using a modified Armscor mag, but no model is mentioned, so who knows.

Holy cow. Never really thought I'd get a reply. Appreciate the response. I just bought one came with two mags still in the bag, but I'd like to have other options. I've seen other forum posts elsewhere that mention using a modified Armscor mag, but no model is mentioned, so who knows.
From what I remember I think it is this mag (link) . You would just have to add the mag catch to the mag. It doesn't look like Armscor has that many different .22lr mags. You can eliminate a few of them because they just won't fit because of the size of them.

Back
Top Bottom