• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Les Baer in CA but not MA

Re: Baer

Rob Boudrie said:
I

That being said, I have a question for the moderator. Is it impolite to post the results of a chemical, structural and photo micographic analysis of a failed Les Baer frame even if the results are, shall we say, less than flattering?

It would not be impolite and would acutually be beneficial as long as what you want to post is public knowledge. For your own sake, and that of the board, do not post anything that would be of propietary nature.

mark056 said:
Tony,

Thank you for your reply. If you would kindly re-read one sentence, I said that I probably wouldn't make YOUR "A" party list. I said nothing about mine :)

You are correct that I am guilty of the very thing that I accuse you of. I knew that when I posted it, but I ain't in charge being a merely a Forum maggot (with one stripe !).

Your post struck me as a tad angry and like shooting from the hip. If you say you weren't, then I'll buy that. Like it says on the sticky we have no facial expressions, tones or body language with which to judge the written word.

I didn't think Scrivner was all that rude, frankly. I perceive his style as no BS, cut to the chase and a tad sarcastic. From a group that eschews itself from not being kinder or gentler, I was a little surprised. From my perspective he is another pessimist like me who sees the world through a glass darkly (that glass is half-empty by the way)

Anyway,again, thank you for your reply.

Mark

Derek, back on track in a sec. Mark, you are, once again, correct. I did misread your statement on the "A" list. However, you would be on mine.

Also, if you haven't gathered from my replies here, or my posts elsewhere, there are no, "forum maggots". Again, all members on this board are treasured for their participation in particular and their knowledge and experience in general. That is the reason I will not tolerate disrespect towards other memebers, et al. Having the correct information or knowledge contradicting a particular post is what this board is all about. So we all can learn from the knowledge and experiences of each other. I only demand, yes, demand, that it is related in a respectful manner. If it can not be related in those terms, then it can be related elsewhere.

Mark, as you've stated, you and I have a few different beliefs. You have always presented your beliefs in a respectful manner. Have I ever admonished you? No. I respect your principals and I repsect the manner in which you present them. That is all I expect from everyone.

Back
Top Bottom