• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Lee Sportsmen's Association..Cowboy Action Shooting update!! Berkshires!!

Lee Sportsmen's Association..Cowboy Action Shooting update!!
Looks like we will be having 4 Cowboy Action Shoots this year, I hope to get going more on the Cowboy Shooting myself.
They have a great bunch of guys up there in Lee Mass.
I have had single actions for a long 30 + years and didn't even know there was such a thing as CAS & SASS. Get to play cowboy for a day & shoot at the same time.
So if you live near the Berkshires and have any Single Action revolvers come on out this summer. There will be a schedule out as soon as they get it available.
I can keep posting as I hear more.
FYI

There are a lot of SASS shooters in CT, MA and NY that'll be interested and it's likely I know some of the people who are trying to start it up at Lee. If you can shoot me a PM when you hear more it'd be appreciated

Are you guys going to the Tri-state this year? Alma and I will be there on the BUshwacker posse as usual.

I've signed up for the three State Shoots; Tri-State, NH and VT as well as the Regional. Just hope to get on a Fun posse for all of them - unlike last year. Never shot the NH State before and this is the 1st year VT is running their own state shoot.

Lee Sportsmen's Association..Cowboy Action Shooting update!!
Looks like we will be having 4 Cowboy Action Shoots this year, I hope to get going more on the Cowboy Shooting myself.
They have a great bunch of guys up there in Lee Mass.
I have had single actions for a long 30 + years and didn't even know there was such a thing as CAS & SASS. Get to play cowboy for a day & shoot at the same time.
So if you live near the Berkshires and have any Single Action revolvers come on out this summer. There will be a schedule out as soon as they get it available.
I can keep posting as I hear more.
FYI

Up date on Lee Sportsmen's Association..Cowboy shoots:
Only info I have right now is the dates have been set, as follows:
June 27th ..Sunday
July 25th ..Sunday
Aug 29th ..Sunday
October 3rd or 10th during their annual open house ...to be determined.
I will know more after next months meeting.
KK~!~

Up date on Lee Sportsmen's Association..Cowboy shoots:
Only info I have right now is the dates have been set, as follows:
June 27th ..Sunday
July 25th ..Sunday
Aug 29th ..Sunday
October 3rd or 10th during their annual open house ...to be determined.
I will know more after next months meeting.
KK~!~
Thanks for keeping us informed Ken.

Time for a road trip with the 10gauge [smile]

Back
Top Bottom