Lc9s iwb holster choices

Anyone recommend a good iwb holster for an Lc9s? I have a cheap kydex right now but I tend to print a lot when wearing just a tshirt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use a Remora with mine all day, every day. It is thin and light enough that a clip style holster isn't really needed, and the Remora allows me to adjust the position and cant as needed for maximum comfort throughout the day. I like Crossbreed holsters for heavier guns, but for this or a BG for example, the Remora rocks.

I'm liking my Crossbreed minituck.

I'm assuming yours had a safety. Look for one that covers the safety.

+1. Minituck has been great. The retention in mine could be a bit tighter, but otherwise its pretty comfortable.

+1. Minituck has been great. The retention in mine could be a bit tighter, but otherwise its pretty comfortable.
check their website. Crossbreed has a 5min video on adjusting the retention with a hair dryer. My minituck loosened up after a few weeks when the leather got broken in. I used a heat gun (carefully) and got it just the way I wanted it.

I have a kydex IWB holster from 508 Holsters for my LC9s (my EDC). I bought mine at The Gun Parlor. Had to order it because I'm lefty, but I've been very happy with it. I have a pocket holster as well, just in case I go out wearing a tshirt thats not long enough to cover up or if I have to tuck my shirt in.

I usually use an OWB or pocket holster, but have a Sof-Tuck for IWB and it works pretty well and is very comfortable.

I tried the Alien Gear OWB, and the base is HUGE, so I'm trying to get it swapped for an IWB base, we'll see how that goes.

I use a cheap Blackhawk ITP holster. I carry somewhere between the tip and the hip.

Back
Top Bottom