LC9 Holster?

I just picked up and LC9, and I'm looking for holster suggestions. I'm was leaning towards a DeSantis Supper Fly pocket holster, but now I'm debating an IWB holster (I might just pick up both types). What holsters is everyone using and how would you rate them?

I bought a crappy Uncle Mikes IWB until I found a good one I wanted. That was like 3 months ago, and for $10, this really isn't too bad. Of course I have nothing to compare it to.....

I use an Uncle Mike's IWB 15 or 16, I don't remember, works nice for $12, haven't looked into others yet, I have the laser so I needed a general one, nothing fitted...

I'm using a blackhawk size 1. It's cheap and I will upgrade at some point, but it works for now.

Sent from my handheld electronic thingamabob.

I picked up two Blackhawks when I got mine at FS. They were having a buy one get one free sale. The one I use all the time is a Blackhawk size 8 IWB. I also picked up a pocket holster (since it was free), but I never use it. It's just a little too big for me to pocket-carry.

I am looking to upgrade to a DeSantis or Remora, but I have no complaints with the $12 Blackhawk.

holster 001.jpg

Here is a picture of mine in it's holster. It is definitely a size 8. I do not know how the sizes work on these things. I have heard that people use size 0, size 5, and size 8 for the same gun.

I would say go with High Noon Holsters

//www.highnoonholsters.com/

They make a great holster and I would get one of their Rock Steady Belts also.

//www.highnoonholsters.com/Rock_Steady_Belts_/

Take a look at their close out section, they have some great holsters on sale

//www.highnoonholsters.com/Close_Outs/

You may like one of these IWB Holsters, they also have IWB Tuckable Holsters.

//www.highnoonholsters.com/Belt_Holsters/Inside_The_Waistband/

I wear their Sky High and their Rock Steady Belt, they are the best set-up I have ever worn. It's a S&W M&P 40c.

You could try a Galco King Tuk Holster also

//www.usgalco.com/HolsterKT

I picked one for my M&P 40c with my Cabela Points for free, I don't like to carry IWB, but for the times I have to I liked this one.

Attachments

• HN1.jpg
    HN1.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 32
  • HN5.jpg
    HN5.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 33
  • HN7.jpg
    HN7.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 42
  • HN11.jpg
    HN11.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Here are some pics of a couple of Uncle Mike's holsters which have done the trick so far:

Uncle Mike's #36:

auha20.jpg

67ulow.jpg

Side Kick size 3 pocket holster:

2j0iex2.jpg

Last edited:
Crossbreed MiniTuck. I can't recommend it enough.

Slight thread revival: ^^this looks super nice and I believe they build one for those lasermax equipped. I'm waiting to hear from Comp-tac if they make one for LC9 with lasermax as I like the idea regarding replaceable bodies.

Anyone have a new IWB they recommend?

I use a Blackhawk #2 for pocket carry, and either a CrossBreed or a Remora for IWB. Much depends on what I'm wearing that day. I'm a big enough guy that pocket-carrying the LC9 is easy.

Update: For what it's worth I also picked up a pocket holster from "holsterpro1244" on ebay. I bought a model 3, it fits/looks great.

Holster pro also has a website, check it out if you're interested:

http://www.holsterpro.com/

for my lc9 with crimson trace laser i went with the supertuck in horse leather and the mag clip holder. I went with a cheap holster first and it was a waste of money

Back
Top Bottom