lawyer up???

How much are you lookin at spending for a consulation regarding a LTC application? How many of you have done this and how did it work out?

I used a lawyer to talk me through the process and review my application and cover letter. I found it very helpful.

After waiting 4 months for my wifes LTC, would it be worth talking to a suit? I would have earlier, but I figured that since she's had one speeding ticket her entire life, what could possibly hold up her LTC.

My PD, which is pretty pro-LTC w/No Restrictions has a sign up that due to delays, LTC applications are taking about three months or more. It seems that the system has slowed down (again).

Why are you consulting a lawyer? Before I applied for my LTC Class A I had some apprehension because of potential problems I had in the past - I actually did talk with a lawyer - but he told me I should have no issues - just fill out the application truthfully. Turns out I got the license with no problems. My town is a bright shade of green however - so your mileage may vary town to town.

Back
Top Bottom