Lauren Boebert goes off on ATF

Boebert was not emotionally and spiritually prepared for the sudden political life. Her overly dramatic speeches gave the appearance of a junior high girl seeking attention. While I know nothing about her family, i feel for her 4 boys and husband who probably feel like mom lives on another planet.

Boebert was not emotionally and spiritually prepared for the sudden political life. Her overly dramatic speeches gave the appearance of a junior high girl seeking attention. While I know nothing about her family, i feel for her 4 boys and husband who probably feel like mom lives on another planet.
This. 18 year marriage with 4 kids and now she's like every other floozy. Another fraud like MTG, once they got near the dicks with power, they hopped right on.

This. 18 year marriage with 4 kids and now she's like every other floozy. Another fraud like MTG, once they got near the dicks with power, they hopped right on.
I am not defending her, I barely follow whatever she says or does ...

But, look at it like working in a big corporation, a lot of people here work at one. You can't just walk in, start yelling at everyone and change everything, it doesn't work that way, not even for the CEO.

So, I am not sure what people were expecting she would do. The machine is too big, you have to take small wins here and there.

I am not defending her, I barely follow whatever she says or does ...

But, look at it like working in a big corporation, a lot of people here work at one. You can't just walk in, start yelling at everyone and change everything, it doesn't work that way, not even for the CEO.

So, I am not sure what people were expecting she would do. The machine is too big, you have to take small wins here and there.
I was talking about their marriages. MGTOW should be shredding these whores. They were only with their men until something better came along.

MTG blowing McCarthy under the desk is getting us nowhere. Laura Loomer is doing a great job exposing how MTG is only showing up for photo ops, nothing of substance.

You unfortunately need people like Lauren Boebert now. It's mostly the fault of the 24-hour news cycle constantly beating you over the head with "breaking news" and "this just in." You can't just keep putting up the same boring candidate over and over again. I think Rand Paul is great but that guy couldn't energize a room of coked out chimps. You need someone who's going to fire up the base to go out and vote.

Most New England Republicans are so beaten down and miserable they don't realize that red America loves people like Lauren.
If we're looking for the perfect messiah we can stop looking. I prefer whoever's actually doing what they've been elected to do, regardless of what they look like, or sound like, or do on their own time. I don't disagree that a certain amount of "style" has to be there but we're out of time. The Visigoths are coming over the wall. Boebert was one of just TWENTY house republicans willing to hold up McCarthy's speakership to demand some concessions from him before voting to confirm him as speaker. TWENTY out of TWO HUNDRED AND TWENTY-TWO republicans in the house!

I don't care if she looks like Jabba the Hut if she continues to do everything possible to be a thorn in the side of the swamp.

If she was a teacher, the NES Stud Club would rank her as a guilty 6.

Seriously, she's only in Congress because she was a reasonably attractive bar owner open carrying in Colorado. She's pro-gun, but she's also pro-"Look at meeee!!!!"
I would go so far as to say that 100% of the women in congress and at least 50% of the men there fit this description...their egos are SO large that they each have their own gravitational pull.

Last edited:
JFC.......Lets not get led around by nose rings shall we.......

More than 85% of the media are leftist communists in this country.

Boebert has been targeted by the Leftist media as the view her seat as winnable.

In 22 the bulk of attack ads against Boebert by her challenger came from out of CO and will happen again in 24.

The Dems are desperate to take back the house.

The media will do all it can to make it happen.

The media is reporting that Boebert called a women a miserable person.

The media provided no context like perhaps that women flung insults at Boebert nor will they.

Let's not lap up Leftist Propaganda like the last bit of gravy on our plates.

So if Boebert and AOC were to compete in the TikTok bra-less 'Bouncing...' challenge, which would win? Look it up but NSFW- you have been warned.

Yet at least 90% of NES would have played with those epic fun bags like mystery man if they had the opportunity.
I’m curious how many people have actually listened to any sort of long form interview or talk of hers.

People calling her stupid may be surprised.

Such a credible person.....

Lauren Boebert FINALLY apologizes for sleazy behavior that got her kicked out of Beetlejuice musical​

Republican firebrand Lauren Boebert has finally apologized for her sleazy behavior during a trip to see Beetlejuice the musical at a Denver theater.

The US Representative, who became a grandma earlier this year aged 36, blamed her divorce and the anxiety of being out in public after she was caught heavy-petting with 'Democrat' boyfriend Quinn Gallagher, waving her hands, singing loudly, using flash photography and vaping.

After being ejected from the show last Sunday, she asked an usher 'Do you know who I am?' and gave a staffer the finger.

JFC.......Lets not get led around by nose rings shall we.......

More than 85% of the media are leftist communists in this country.

Boebert has been targeted by the Leftist media as the view her seat as winnable.

In 22 the bulk of attack ads against Boebert by her challenger came from out of CO and will happen again in 24.

The Dems are desperate to take back the house.

The media will do all it can to make it happen.

The media is reporting that Boebert called a women a miserable person.

The media provided no context like perhaps that women flung insults at Boebert nor will they.

Let's not lap up Leftist Propaganda like the last bit of gravy on our plates.

Democrats are hedging their bets that if Trump gets reelected and they take the house, they will impeach him again.

Something something old dog new tricks...they could try governing without favoritism and honesty.

There was a time where representatives represented the people and weren't always trying to enrich themselves.

Such a credible person.....

Lauren Boebert FINALLY apologizes for sleazy behavior that got her kicked out of Beetlejuice musical​

Republican firebrand Lauren Boebert has finally apologized for her sleazy behavior during a trip to see Beetlejuice the musical at a Denver theater.

The US Representative, who became a grandma earlier this year aged 36, blamed her divorce and the anxiety of being out in public after she was caught heavy-petting with 'Democrat' boyfriend Quinn Gallagher, waving her hands, singing loudly, using flash photography and vaping.

After being ejected from the show last Sunday, she asked an usher 'Do you know who I am?' and gave a staffer the finger.

Class act right there. She has no credibility and will burn out in another election cycle. She may be a staunch 2A supporter, which is good, but she is doing us no favors by acting like an idiot and then lying about it.

Anyone offended by this hasn’t been to the Randolph movie theater lately 😂

Democrats are hedging their bets that if Trump gets reelected and they take the house, they will impeach him again.

Something something old dog new tricks...they could try governing without favoritism and honesty.

There was a time where representatives represented the people and weren't always trying to enrich themselves.
The Dems have a realistic shot at retaking the house. The Republican Party is now too fractured and has lost a good part of its base to MAGA.

Point me to a better alternative in her district and I’m all for it. Politicians are all sleeze bags. Her giving a Democrat a rub n tug is more disqualifying than anything else.

There isn't, the problem is her acting like a bimbo, doing stupid shit and then lying about it (the theater incident), etc. is going to make her lose the next election and then she won't be there to support 2A rights. She won by a wide margin the first time but barely squeaked by the last/second time, she will end up losing the next time and then there will be another Dem in that seat, which we cannot afford to lose. She needs to be smarter about shit, but I fear it's too late, especially with Colorado having turned into a liberal/Dem stronghold.

2022 results:

1694884123199.png

Back
Top Bottom