• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Lauren Boebert goes off on ATF

View attachment 716670
Lauren Boebert is kinda sorta hot, but AOC is straight up unibrow crazy eyes psycho communist. She’s definitely killed a former SO’s pet at some point. She’s NOT hot.
I think even the NES Stud Club would not mind a spin or two...

alexandria-ocasio-cortez-aoc.gif

If they can get past those pointy elbows!

ALL Communist take overs ALWAYS involve taking over education and the media. As long as these outlets allow Joy Reid, Jemele Hill and the like to spew their hatred unabated I'm not really interested in some sort of semantical discussion over free speech when its clear the speech ain't free.

I think even the NES Stud Club would not mind a spin or two...

alexandria-ocasio-cortez-aoc.gif

If they can get past those pointy elbows!
That was like 20 years ago before her body took the toll of being a full-blown Marxist. Kinda like Anakin before he killed Mace Windu, went full-Dark Side and slayed all the younglings.

Last edited:
Private companies choosing their partners is not "under the law".
Wrong again. At least your consistent thought.....

If you want to be a broadcaster, and apply for the license to do so, in order to join the "club" you sign a license with the FCC agreeing to the terms of the club. Not engaging in discrimination is one of the rules of the club. If you don't agree with the club and the rules of the club......don't join.....

Democrat lawmakers wrote letters pressuring them to remove the conservative networks. And then it just so happens a few months later they were removed.

Funny how that works.
Yup, as I said, you sign a contract that lays out the rules and behavior of the FCC. If you can't abide by the rules, of its against your personal belief system, don't sign it.

Wrong again. At least your consistent thought.....

If you want to be a broadcaster, and apply for the license to do so, in order to join the "club" you sign a license with the FCC agreeing to the terms of the club. Not engaging in discrimination is one of the rules of the club. If you don't agree with the club and the rules of the club......don't join.....
I have been a licensed broadcaster.

Cable networks are not broadcasters. They don't use the airwaves, and haven't been subject to FCC rules since the mid-1980s.

iu
iu

Upon further review, we need additional evidence... for science..
I'm so fed up with the theater. She's just another thot in DC. They shake their butt and wiggle their boobies and all the men fall in line. Democrat/Republican....it doesn't matter! They all hate us

Last edited:
That was like 20 years ago before her body took the toll of being a full-blown Marxist. Kinda like Anakin before he killed Mace Windu, went full-Dark Side and slayed all the younglings.
You are close, she is 33, that video I'd from her college years, so some time between 12 and 15 years ago.

I dated a woman that looked like college AOC, minus the huge teeth.

Back
Top Bottom