• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Last shot: south seekonk rod and gun

Last shot at this place, just a few miles from my house but so stealth that no one knows of its existence!! Anyone know anything about it????? Thanks. Ron

I give up! Hundred views on general, another hundred here and nobody knows anything about the place! Hard to believe, but I guess VERY stealth. Ron

Dighton-Rehoboth Gridiron Club Clam boil October 13, 2012 - Seekonk - Reporter Today
Contacts listed here from their last clam boil, don't know if they are for the club or the event.

From Facebook: 508-336-7282 or 508-326-3485
https://www.facebook.com/SouthSeekonkGunClub

I don't have any info or experience

Prior to membership at Mansfield, searched for info on these 2 clubs (without much luck) as these are in my backyard:

South Seekonk Gun Club
61 Reed St.
Rehoboth

Wampanoag Rod & Gun Club
78 Cross St
Seekonk
(508) 761-8686

Last edited:
I've lived in Seekonk for about 10 years now and have been to the Seekonk Gun Club about a half-dozen times. Every time was for a private party/function in their main clubhouse. I've never shot there. They do have a trap range, but I'm a pistol shooter and I don't think they have an actual pistol range. I don't know of anyone that actually goes there to shoot. Definately strange.

-Cuz

I remember reading somewhere only like 20% of their 100 members still shoot I believe they are open to the public on Sunday's for skeet but I can't promise u that... As far as a real shooters club Taunton is good and I've heard good things about somerset sportsman which is in swansea. Best of luck!

Thanks all. It seems that I have two clubs within about two miles of me, one where no one shoots and one that doesn't take new members! Taunton rifle and pistol looking like the best choice, although somerset might also be a possibility. Will think more on it when I finish shoveling. Ron

Not sure where you are from, but there is a small club on Plain st in Rehoboth, That has memberships positions open, If you are interested send me PM

Back
Top Bottom