LA Police Gear pants-$14.99

These pants suck! I ordered two pairs and the buttons and velcro instantly started falling off and coming unstitched after the first wash, Now I get my "tactical" cargo pants from old navy.

These things are sooo baggy.

I switched to the Vertx Coverts that LAPG often blows out for ~$10/pair. Way better IMO.

Bingo! Waaaaay too baggy. I actually liked the LAPG Rendition pants. Less baggy and more comfort. Just don't machine dry them. They'll shrink to the size of Pinocchio pants.

My mind completely skipped the police part and I thought, LA Gear pants?? WTF, are you wearing parachute pants or something? I think I need sleep

Ive had no problem. Had a few pairs for years. They did not shrink. As for them being too baggy, you must be use to yoga pants or skinny jeans

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I'm not the most tacti-cool guy, but recently picked up a pair of these and like them alot. So much so that my wife hooked me up with two more pairs of pants and two pairs of the shorts version for Father's day.

i have a few pairs I like them a lot never noticed them to be to baggy or falling apart. the best "tactical" pant if u can find them for a good price usually 35ish are the proper tac lights I wear these for a uniform pant everyshift and I keep buying them when uniform allowance hits they last, tough, don't stain.

Back
Top Bottom