KSG reviews..? anyone got experience

Ok.... so I had a long conversation with Alpha..... had a bunch of great info. We talked about my sling set up, he nailed it, my set up was kinda tight around my neck, he tried it before. Suggested using the offset magpul RSA ... I had one on another AR... now I have one on my KSG..... IT WORKS AWSOME ! Thanks Greg.
a4d3673dc6d88a92e93d61def905b3c9.jpg

Jack

Good talking to you, glad to help. KSG looks SEXY!

Greg

OK !!!!! Finally got to the range... in a nutshell... what an awesome gun, ran flawlessly. Ran 20 of the 1.5" buckshot shell, a bunch of 23\4" shells... I like it lots!!

If anyone needs a set of the low profile micro sights, I have an extra set of Troy sights for sale...

FYI- the gun functions well with short shells (Aguilla).... What does this mean to us? 12 in each tube + a 3 inch buck in the hole. :) I love mine-I paid a tad more but I bought it when they were not around a long time ago......

Love mine, never had an issue with it, about 700 rounds through it so far.

IMG_1103[1].jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Do those minishells actually cycle in that thing without it jamming up? I thought those things only worked in a few pumps or single loaders, or side by sides?

-Mike

They work flawless in the KSG. 23 slugs of pure fun. :)

- - - Updated - - -

The "generations" are not supported by KelTec, just made up by owners as Keltec says they are continuously improving the design as they build them.

That bronze one would be called a Gen 3 which from what I have read is just a change to the foregrip over the gen 2.

Chris

Not publicly, but they have mentioned it to me directly on the phone. And every single aftermarket parts manufacturer for the KSG has been briefed on the differences between the two.

And KelTec did "sorta" support the idea of it when they updated the parts diagram to reflect the changes.

The Gen 1 and II are very different and described as such.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom