• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

schnips

NES Member
The winner has been picked. Congratulations Melkiper!!!!!

In the past few months a lot of new people have registered on NES. I am going to give one of you the chance to win a GREEN membership. You may be asking yourself "What is this GREEN membership he's speaking of?" Simply put: going GREEN is best $21 you can spend. When you go GREEN you gain access to a hidden members forum that offers a number of perks.

• NES Group Buy Forum - Get in on group buys where you can purchase anything from bullets to shoulder things that go up for discounted prices.
  • NES Member Discounts - A lot of fine NES'rs work in trades or contracting fields and will offer discounted prices to fellow NES members.
  • NES Member Classifieds - Some members offer cool stuff, others occasionally offer special member pricing on their listings in the NES Classifieds
  • NES Karma - Where members give back to fellow members.
  • Sign-up threads for member shoots, the most fun you can have with your cloths on.
  • Allows you to post in the NES Classifieds.
  • Removes those adds from the threads, streamlining your NES experience!
  • Avatar privileges - Displays a picture of yourself, your cat, or even your girlfriend under your screen name.

All you have to do to enter for a chance to win GREEN membership for a year is reply to this thread with "IN". Only post once. Multiple entries will be disqualified. I will pick the winner in a little over a week, on Feb. 23 via random.org.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom