• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Justin Bieber Says Gun Control Would Be His First Act if He Were President

To quote the words of one of the biggest thinkers of the last decades, Ozzy Osborne: " what's a Bieber?".

Im sorry, but, put him in a schoolgirl outfit, have him drink some cherry Kool aide, maybe a wig ( not a deal breaker) and GPP with enough Absolut in him..........

Not sure she'd be interested http://lesbianswholooklikejustinbieber.tumblr.com/
tumblr_min7gnjRsL1qbnbfeo1_1280.jpg

You know why he says this sh@t?

Because people like you care. You just gave him a bunch of additional views by creating this thread.

Anyway, how do you guys even find out about this crap? Do you Google his name?

I didn't give HIM anything. It's from Breitbart, which I also follow so their stuff pops up in my news feed. Beiber gets nothing from a Breitbart article.

Thankfully, there is zero chance that this spoiled Canadian brat will ever be president in the USA!

This, BUT...Justin Bieber does have the ear and the attention (Smartphone/Twitter/FB/social media) of the young, impressionable zombies who have zero clue as to who the VP, Senate Majority Leader, Speaker of the House, Attorney General, etc are...kids who couldn't name even a single Supreme Court justice but can tell you the entire cast of Jersey Shore etc....And someday those kids, you know, the ones with their heads buried in their phones, earbuds up full volume, as they cross a busy road in front of your car despite the "DON'T WALK" sign flashing in their faces are gonna vote. Some already ARE voters. And where do you think they get their "information" from?

I'll go out on a limb and say "Not from NES"...

I didn't give HIM anything. It's from Breitbart, which I also follow so their stuff pops up in my news feed. Beiber gets nothing from a Breitbart article.

Breitbart gets views. If it doesn't get views, they don't post it.

This crap gets a lot of views so they keep posting it, and by posting it help Justin stay relevant. You are helping them.

You know why he says this sh@t?
Because people like you care. You just gave him a bunch of additional views by creating this thread.
Anyway, how do you guys even find out about this crap? Do you Google his name?

How do people find out about this stuff? Cuz some people read everything from both sides. Not necessarily to "care", but rather "to know the enemy is to defeat the enemy". Plus, as I said in my post above, millions of kids (and many are voters) think Ted Cruz is "um, wow dood.. probably like, um, y'know, like related to Penelope Cruz, dood??"......
And if you have kids, you really have to be on "double alert" for "all this crap", as you (rightfully) term it, to help your sons and daughters flush out all the Anti BS from their brains when they're sitting at breakfast or dinner with you.

as opposed to breaking traffic laws while under the influence of alcohol and other controlled substances?

Anyway, I don't think we need to worry about him. Isn't he a Canadian?

Back
Top Bottom