• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Justice Dept May Indict Blackwater Ex-President & Corp. Counsel

Federal prosecutors are considering weapons charges against former executives at Blackwater Worldwide over allegations the private security company illegally stockpiled automatic rifles at its North Carolina headquarters, The Associated Press has learned.

Senior Justice Department officials are reviewing a draft indictment against former president Gary Jackson, former Blackwater general counsel Andrew Howell, and a third man who used to work at the firm's armory, people close to the case told the AP. A decision is not expected until at least next month.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5j5bT6zBuFB23rj9mMRTJbqC0xHYgD9EKEJCO0.

The moonbats have had their fangs out for Blackwater since 2003. I expect that the Holder DOJ thugs will do everything possible to show this off to boost the emotions of their far-left supporters, especially since the far Left has been pissed at them over Gitmo and Afghanistan.

So Blackwater has been doing the US Governments dirty work for years or should I say jobs that the US wants done without the rest of the world knowing and now they are going to get hung for stockpiling weapons for the US Govt? Give me a break!

Back
Top Bottom