Just the thing for the guy who has everything....

Bob J

NES Member
[smile]

http://gizmodo.com/5388461/for-sale-military-assault-hovecraft-weapons-included-good-condition
For Sale: Military Assault Hovecraft, Weapons Included, Good Condition
Now you can buy your very own 179-foot Excelsior-class military assault hovercraft for just $69 million, fully armed, and with plenty of space to carry 140 rangers and three T-80 heavy soviet tanks. She's such a beauty:

An outstanding opportunity for the right government agency to obtain a vessel which normally takes 4-5 years to complete. These vessels are proven in service with the Russian and Greek navies and their square-shaped pontoon structure provides a rugged, stable and seaworthy platform. The middle section accommodates the compartment for armored vehicles to be landed with the two outer sections housing the troop compartments, crew living quarters, life support and nuclear, biological and chemical protection areas.
She is complete with navigation and electronic systems.

Remember honey, it's for SHTF transportation to our undisclosed rally point 20 miles off the coast!

Meet the new Woods Hole ferry. For an extra $50, you get to shoot lobster-men with flares from the gatling gun.

That would be wicked cool to own, but you better be prepared to have a platoon of mechanics to keep that thing going! hovercrafts are maintenance pigs, just like anything else thats fun in the military.

For an extra $50, you get to shoot lobster-men with flares from the gatling gun.

its not made to shoot flares (or at least im pretty sure it cant), its a 30mm AK-630

I know, but we can't be hurting the lobster-men. Boiled squirrel just isn't the same. Plus, they are doing a good enough job with shooting at each other for us to intervene.

I know, but we can't be hurting the lobster-men. Boiled squirrel just isn't the same. Plus, they are doing a good enough job with shooting at each other for us to intervene.

i think if you brought that craft into ME lobster waters the lobster men would have it sunk in no time. [rofl]

Would be awesome to have an NES Green Member Pirate Hunt on that. We should try and rent it before it sells.

i hope everyont that thinks thats a great idea is 7.62x54R and RPG-7 proof.
Even though somalis have some of the worse training in the world (ok, lets make that no training, they would still be a lot better then some of the civlian shooters we have running around on this board...[rofl]

i hope everyont that thinks thats a great idea is 7.62x54R and RPG-7 proof.
Even though somalis have some of the worse training in the world (ok, lets make that no training, they would still be a lot better then some of the civlian shooters we have running around on this board...[rofl]

Who said anything about Somalis? I want to go after the Kraken and Davy Jones. You can go play with the Somalis. Those peoples are crazies!

I've been monitoring the market for dirt bikes and ford bronco's as BOV's... this kinda puts that all to shame.

Back
Top Bottom