Just got my LTC-A ALP!!!!

taz-2005 said:
I live in Leominster and just got my LTC! Can't wait to hit the range.

Conga-rats!

But you might want to buy a gun before hitting the range... It's more fun when you have something to shoot! [lol] [lol]

But you might want to buy a gun before hitting the range... It's more fun when you have something to shoot!

Funny - I did I got a SW99 in .40

JuergenG - I like my tupperware thank you very much but I will admit those 1911's are pretty sweet. Might just be my second purchase.

Congratulations. I too live in Leominster and there was a time in recent history when getting an ALP Class A was not the easiest thing to do. Apparently there was a change of heart on somebody's part as ALP is now the norm. My only fear that since the online MIRCS form has changed to show types of restrictions i.e. Sport and Target, that Leominster will revert back to it formerly restrictive ways.

Enjoy your new gun, whatever that may be...and remember you can never have enough of them.

Mark

Taz,

I used to be a member, but let my membership lapse last year (shame on me). It's a good organization. I usually can't shoot on Saturdays because I work on Saturdays (Tues-Sat is my work week).

When you are done at North Leominster, you might want to scoot over to the Lunenburg Sportsman's Club as they are having a one day gun show. This is a fairly small show that usually has more accessories than guns. It isn't a show that I would get in the car and travel 50 miles to go to, but since it is practically in the neighborhood, it is worth checking out.

Again, congratulations.

Mark

Back
Top Bottom