• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Just got fingerprinted

I came in Boston Police Headquarters for my afternoon appointment today.
I sent my application via mail, at the end of May, 2023. Received phone call for fingerprint on January 17, 2024, at 7pm. Luckily, they said they had the next day afternoon available, which is today.
The guy taking my fingerprint was great, he let me check for errors on the copy of my application that they made, and there are typos regarding my name and my parents name, and I noted it and told him, he said he'll fix it when they put it in their system again, I have to sign it and they kept that copy.
He scanned my hand first and then each finger for both hand. He said it would take 8 weeks before the card arrived for them to activated it.
He gave me another copy of my application that they made when I leave.
They don't take new photo, they uses photo on your state ID, or driver license.
There's not many people waiting at BPH, and especially not any waiting for fingerprint or for anything at the licensing unit.
I left the 'references' section blank, and put 'for all legal purposes' for the reasoning on the application that I applied.

If it's your turn, you should check the copy of your application that they give to you and tell them if there's any mistake, any typos that they made would be a hassle to fix once you receive your card, good luck.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom