Just bought a wooden M16 model from Vietnam

Prices are so cheap! I'm checking with my father to see if he worked on any of the planes listed, and if so, I'm in for one.

In for a bunch! Whats the plan?

I'm interested

The more I look at it , the more I'm liking it.

Am I reading that right , the price is $64 ?

Ok let's assume we want this before xmas. Shipping takes 2 weeks by airfreight so let's figure out what we want by Sunday so I can get this guy to give us an estimate on shipping and everything. We can divide the total shipping by weight of products per bundle. I will see if he takes PayPal. I am located in the Boston area so if you would like it shipped to me I can hold them for pickup or ship to you if needed (just cover shipping/repackaging after it is separated from the lot).

Hopefully the biggest savings will be from lumping the larger products and smaller products together instead of paying for one package to be shipped like I did costing me as much as the product itself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In M16. --- Maybe 2..but one for now. Will know if I should add a second one in a week.

Ok. Depends on shipping cost. If it is not crazy, I will take 2.

They are $64 each, right?

Ok guys. Just got the shipping list. As we speak shipping will be about $400 (more orders may be coming in. The m-16 is the heaviest item available and given the percentage of weight they take up a good percentage. As of right now each m-16 will run about $61 shipping. According to the pricing matrix a single m-16 without combining orders would cost you about $75 via ups. You are saving about $14 through this group buy.

Each m16 is about 5kg. We already have the order split up into at least 2 boxes because anything above 20kg starts to jack the prices beyond that point and the savings dip down from there.

Please adjust your final orders as needed. These are estimates based on the pricing matrix provided by the supplier so there may be some variance.

Sheets coming shortly for full transparency. Let me hop on the laptop for that
Item weights are per the catalog. The only way to get an exact weight is by having the seller box them up, weigh them, and then report back to me before we make any purchases.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
All interested and "in" members have been Pm'ed an order list for their review. The numbers should give you a rough estimate of the cost of each product as well. Ordering set to close sunday.

I just realized this is in the general forum and I'm not supposed to post this in this forum. Please do not make any inquiries on this board (unless its just conversational pertaining to the topic)

All inquiries should be PM'ed form here on out. Questions can be asked in the members only group buy topic.

Back
Top Bottom