• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Just another FNG

I am new to this forum and thought it would be best to say hello and introduce myself.

My name is Wes Doss, former Sigarms academy instructor and operator of Khyber Interactive associates, I am a frequent visitor to the New England area due to contractual work with Boston PD and family/friends in the area.

I am a 21 year vet of the U.S. Army and former civilain police officer from Arizona (also where I am based).

I have seen some interesting threads on this forum and I am looking forward to seeing more, I hope to contribute something of worth once and a while.

Thanks

Wes,

Welcome to NorthEastShooters.com! It's a pretty good group of people with the usual cast of characters but we have fun and try our best to support shooting activities within New England.

Disclaimer: I am not the official forum greeter. But I do play one on the internet.

Wes,

Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy it here and contribute what you can.

Do you run any classes up this way that are open to other than Boston PD? If so, please feel free to post the info in the Training forum here. It's perfectly OK to advertise for students here.

I have heard of your company, but only the name rings a bell. Please feel free to post info on what you offer, even if it is in AZ, some here do travel for training . . . others of us wait for my friends in www.neshooters.com to bring the training here to us each year.

Thanks for the welcome

Thanks for the welcome, and to answer your question, yes I do classes other than those for BPD, in fact we have 8 coming up in New England for 2006.

I am still putting the training schedule together (launching a new website and registration page), so I will fill you all in within a week or so,

Right now I am heading out to do a week long precision rifle course for Las Vegas Metro PD.

Thanks

be back soon

Wes

Sorry for the delayed response, I was in Las Vegas all this last week teaching a precision rifle course there and had many long nights and very spotty internet access.

Thnaks for the warm welcome, looking forward to great things!

Thanks again

Wes,

Please post info on your courses in the Training forum here. Feel free to post schedules, descriptions, costs, etc. on the forum.

We're all about helping each other get educated, trained, and having fun!

I will take you up on that, the new website and schedule are just about ready to be posted.

I am preparing to head to Florida the first week of December for training to visit several LE agencies in the state.

Shoudl have a training schedule ready soon

Thanks

Just posted training schedule

I just posted our current training schedule on the training thread, don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom