John Cornyn Introduces National Concealed Carry Reciprocity in Senate

Cool... where was this a couple years ago when the Republicans controlled the Senate?

This isn't going anywhere.

Where they wanted it to be - hidden out of sight

This is just a ploy to make believe they are serving us 2A interests. They know it won't go anywhere but they will say they tried. Four years ago they would have to be responsible for the legislation whereas now it is just an effort.

I'm done with posers and Rinos.
I'm tired of hearing well the other side is worst. No it's not , they just don't bother with the charade .
My state rep (R) who voted for the red flag law stopped by while I was working in the yard looking for votes.
Told him why I wouldn't be voting for him.
Got the whole , I'm a gun owner too , My opponent is anti 2A derpy , derp .
If you voted for that shit you ARE anti 2A !
Put a dress on a pig and it's still a pig.

Since when the f*ck does voting for anti second amendment bills qualify you as pro 2A ?
Then I got the ,"Well the NRA supported it. " , Thanks Wayne , you a-hole , you gave the Rinos a talking point.
When the conversation turned to false reports.
I got the "Well there are strong penalties for filing a false report." to which I replied "You mean the ones that got stripped out at the last minute so that you can now get a more expensive speeding ticket than filing a false report that can turn someone's life into a nightmare ?"
He seem truly surprised that I knew that.
We have no friends in this state , just bullshitters pretending to be on our side. Nothing more.

So specify the penalties under 18 USC §242 for deprivation of [civil] rights under color of law.

Or do you not want Donks' heads to explode about this bill which will never be passed.

My point is they don't care what the penalties are. They won't care and no one in Fed office will hold them accountable. BLM has done over $2B in damage. The Feds just gave them money for arresting them.

because over the years we have allowed the left to dismantle the 2A
We like to think that it was the left that dismantles 2A. Perhaps, you need to be reminded:
  • Republicans had the house, the senate, and the white house in 2016-2018, they did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to protect 2A. Nothing!
  • Republican hero, Ronald Reagan, and another Republican Gerald Ford wrote letters to Congress urging them to pass the Assault Weapon Ban of 1994.
  • 46 Republicans voted for 1994 AWB.
  • Rudy Guiliani fought attempts to repeal AWB in 1995.
  • Republican Senator Ben Campbel from Colorado voted for AWB and kept his seat until 2005 when he retired(not voted out)
  • Dick Lugar, Republican Senator from Indiana, voted for AWB and kept his seat until 2013!
Yeah, it's just the left that wants to dismantle 2A...

Or. Join the Democrat Party. No permits for anything needed. Ever.

Do you know what, you finally converted me.the level I’ll go with this is unbelievable. It’s unlikely Joe will still be around in four years. But I think I’m gonna actually go down and vote Democrat even in my own city. The Republicans got me nowhere.I’m an independent if it even mattered....There are no real Republicans left

We like to think that it was the left that dismantles 2A. Perhaps, you need to be reminded:
  • Republicans had the house, the senate, and the white house in 2016-2018, they did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to protect 2A. Nothing!
  • Republican hero, Ronald Reagan, and another Republican Gerald Ford wrote letters to Congress urging them to pass the Assault Weapon Ban of 1994.
  • Republican Senator Ben Campbel from Colorado voted for AWB and kept his seat until 2005 when he retired(not voted out)
  • Dick Lugar, Republican Senator from Indiana, voted for AWB and kept his seat until 2013!
gotta agree with you. My point was that the left is on record as wanting to ban all guns and the right hides that fact

it is as simple as that - not a single wealthy person in this country and not a single corporation board in this country wants ANYBODY in this country to possess any weapons (with an exception given to lord`s bodyguards, of course).
does not matter what weapons - lords NEVER want armed peasants. what peasants may think or feel about it - does not bother the lords. it was always like that, and will remain that.

as long as you keep electing lords into your representatives or senators - they will do what is good and safe for them, meaning keeping peasants poor and controllable.

how did it get to the point of having new generation of lords to brew up in here - is a different topic.

This is well done. Not giving the Left a pass but it is only when we acknowledge the whole history that we can change it!

Back
Top Bottom