• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Joe Biden - Who is taking away our freedom the terrorist or our government?

Volkl78

Banned
I heard Joe Biden's speech today and he said the terrorist are trying to take away our freedom and they are not succeeding. Seems to me the government uses terrorism as an excuse to spy on our emails, phone calls, text messages, they search and detain us at airports, sporting events and now people will be subject to random searches at the Boston marathon. Seems to me our government has taken away more of our freedoms than the terrorist, its kind of like every time some psycho shoots up a school the lawmakers go after us law abiding gun owners. I love my country but I fear our government. Are going to be more free 50 years from now or less free? The writing is on the wall.

Silly me; From the title I thought that Biden had asked that question.

Gave me a fleeting moment of hope.

OK, not really. More like: "Really? Can't be. I'll click on it and see."

Even if the individual terrorist loses terrorism wins. The terroristic act may be suppressed but their goal is a fundamental change through fear. Look at the patriot act and NSA. Our gov rules via fear in the name of "safety."

I heard Joe Biden's speech today and he said the terrorist are trying to take away our freedom and they are not succeeding. Seems to me the government uses terrorism as an excuse to spy on our emails, phone calls, text messages, they search and detain us at airports, sporting events and now people will be subject to random searches at the Boston marathon. Seems to me our government has taken away more of our freedoms than the terrorist, its kind of like every time some psycho shoots up a school the lawmakers go after us law abiding gun owners. I love my country but I fear our government. Are going to be more free 50 years from now or less free? The writing is on the wall.
simple - boycott the marathon and any town that it passes through. PS - you shouldn't fear your government. Mr. Bundy served their asses back to them medium-well with a side of freedom fries.

simple - boycott the marathon and any town that it passes through. PS - you shouldn't fear your government. Mr. Bundy served their asses back to them medium-well with a side of freedom fries.

Yeah, lets wait and see if he dies of natural causes or the terroris.... err government, sorry i get confused about the difference at times.

Back
Top Bottom