Joe Biden, Our Vice President Selling Shotguns

Well I didn't quite expect that voice.

EDIT: Holy crap Biden is an idiot. Double barreled shotgun blasted out of the front porch? Srsly?

Last edited:

I've said this before: These folks need to hire better staff, at least. What happened to vetting?

"I'm sorry, but to have this gentleman filmed sitting next to me exhibiting his mannerisms detracts from the dignity of the White House, and, I'd warrant, do not particularly promote a positive image of Parenting Magazine, either."

That's what I'd have told them.

But now, this will be (well, what I could bear watching for the first minute) burned in my memory alongside this:

blizzard.gif.pagespeed.ce.JX_EWWK5xE.gif

I really have no comment here... This is what this country has become... I remember Dr. Spock said not to spank your kids... Dr. Spock never had kids.... and something tells me the editor of "Parents Magazine" doesn't have kids, unless they're adopted... The only experience I assume he has is being "shot in the face"....Too funny....

As far as Joe Biden is concerned, this just shows us how far out of touch he is with America.... The liberals are talking gun control, and Bidens wife is "blasting" them with the shotgun..... What if the crazy POS in Newtown used buckshot... What would Joe Say....

Last edited:
Great govt gets to tell us how to defend ourselves and our families, what guns to buy, how many rounds we can have and fire and now tells us to break MA law by firing warning shots. Can I use the Biden defense in court if I fire off a round at my house and tell them Biden told me to do it?

Also, it must be easy for Biden to say stupid $hit like this when he as a ****in SS detail watching him and his family.

Great govt gets to tell us...what guns to buy, how many rounds we can have ...

But I just read a comment on the USAToday site that I had not seen before:

For less fortunate Americans who cannot afford access to a gun, the Federal Obama Gun Program helps low income families have access to a gun and will even pay for a yearly ammunition allotment.

Brilliant.

I can see it now.

"I want my Biden double barrel!"

"EBT cards accepted here" in the windows of gun shops.

food-stamps-ebt-card-feb-25-2011-1-600-150x150.jpg

I was just watching Fox 25 news and they actually called Biden out on this. They even mentioned that firing a shotgun into the air is highly illegal. I'm glad this idiocy is getting some publicity.

It would almost be worth it to see Biden as President for the amusement factor.

I wonder if even our totally biased Media could cover for him for eight years.

Obama - First President to be Black

Biden - First President to involuntarily wet himself live on camera

Great govt gets to tell us how to defend ourselves and our families, what guns to buy, how many rounds we can have and fire and now tells us to break MA law by firing warning shots. Can I use the Biden defense in court if I fire off a round at my house and tell them Biden told me to do it?

Also, it must be easy for Biden to say stupid $hit like this when he as a ****in SS detail watching him and his family.

And all those guys have is db shotguns under thier coats - right?
He is so stupid its scary...
And he is a pathalogical liar....Talking about going into stores in Scranton, PA that had been closed for 30 years and such...
And he really had that conversation with his wife about blasting off the shotgun from the balcony...? He is ready for the old age home.......

Last edited:
He sounds like most local "conservative" talk radio show hosts when they start talking about firearms.

Back
Top Bottom