Joe Biden: AR-15 Used to Stop Texas Church Massacre Should Not Be Allowed

MaverickNH

NES Member
Joe Biden: AR-15 Used to Stop Texas Church Massacre Should Not Be Allowed

"On Today, audience member Brianna asked, “How do you justify the Democrat view on gun control when the shooter was stopped by a man who was legally licensed to carry a gun?”

Biden replied, “Well, first of all, the kind of gun being carried he shouldn’t be carrying.”

Knowing Biden's AWB background and other statements, it's not sure if he meant:

1. While the good guy with a gun responded with a positive outcome using a gun, if AR15s were banned, he shouldn't have responded with an AR15.
2. The shooter shouldn't have had an AR15 as he was a prohibited person.
3. The shooter shouldn't have had an AR15 if AR15s were banned - he shouldn't have had one.

The 2nd/3rd assume that background checks really work or gun bans really work, both of which as pretty much false. Criminals shouldn't break laws - but they persist in being criminals. As best, after 20, 30, 40 years of a AWB/semiauto-ban only criminals would have Russian/Chinese AKs from the Black Market after civilian-hoarded ARs slowly dry up and disappear from civilian ownership. We'll make the Black Market doubly-illegal, for sure, to no useful end.

The 1st is probably true - if there was another "Assault Weapons Ban" the responder, being an honest, law-abiding citizen, probably would *not* have had an AR15. Anyone would think twice before rushing into a situation like this one. Only someone with loved ones there or someone really, really brave would rush a shooter with an AR15 and body armor with a revolver or bolt-action deer rifle - pretty much all that would be legal after "Military-Style Assault Weapons of War" are conflated with semiautomatic firearms and "high capacity magazine" and banned. When seconds count, we would have to wait minutes for police to come, set up cordons, call over bullhorns for the shooter to surrender - as everyone dies.

Last edited:
I don't take anything that Joe Biden says seriously. He's a demented has been who should be coloring in books with crayons or gluing macaroni and popsicle sticks together.

Biden is hopeful that he will be the 2020 candidate, crazy old out of touch coot.

I don't take anything that Joe Biden says seriously. He's a demented has been who should be coloring in books with crayons or gluing macaroni and popsicle sticks together.

Well to be honest, I'd sign up for coloring with crayons or gluing macaroni and popsicle sticks together if I was set for life like he is. Dementia has nothing to do with that.

C'mon. Clearly, you "gitashaaahtgunnn." Double barreled. Stick it out the door and blast both barrels. The guy dies defecating himself. End of story.

The sad thing is that Joltin Joe is a pretty bright individual. Until you hand him a microphone - truly his kryptonite.

Dopey Joe lives up to his nickname again........

Biden isnt going to run for office ever again......he's groped/grabbed too many children and wives that he will make weinstein look like a saint

I'm surprised with all of the groping getting attention these days someone would be going after Gropey Joe. Hell, he got picked up on a mic telling a 13 year old girl that she made him horny.

Last edited by a moderator:
sadly, Uncka Joe's gun knowledge is limited to a double barrel shotgun shot out the back door into the air

I'll translate.

"We justify it under the reasoning that it people are allowed to protect themselves it lessens the need for government and threatens our power as well as our personal financial interests."

I'm surprised with all of the groping getting attention these days someone would be going after Gropey Joe. Hell, he got picked up on a mic telling a 13 year old girl that she made him horny.

how the **** do THEY get away with that shit?

****ing really, how the **** does this disgusting piece of shit get away with that?

Because that isn't what he said. It was mega-garbled.

He's not good at handling women in public events. Terrible, even. But telling a 13yo he was horny. . . . in front of all of those people???? Nah.

Joltin Joe isn't gonna run in 2020. He had his chance and passed. Too late now, Joe. You'll be 106 next time. The DNC needs to look younger and more centrist.

You have a completely dishonest media and an indoctrinated population from all the years of watching TV, going to public schools, watching movies from Harveywood, and listening to a corrupt media!

Because that isn't what he said. It was mega-garbled.

He's not good at handling women in public events. Terrible, even. But telling a 13yo he was horny. . . . in front of all of those people???? Nah.

Joltin Joe isn't gonna run in 2020. He had his chance and passed. Too late now, Joe. You'll be 106 next time. The DNC needs to look younger and more centrist.

The Dems have been lurching left for the past half-century and have no intention of turning back. Their answer is NOT to move more toward the middle, but to re-engineer the electorate to support their far-left policies and agenda. That is the need for the unbridled illegal immigration that they have been pushing.

If they thought for one second that those people swimming across the Rio Grande and jumping over the border fences may vote Republican, we would have a $T wall that was 100' high with fully armed guards that shoot first and ask questions later.

Back
Top Bottom