Jim McKenna Money Bomb

There is a serious downside to contributing to the cause by means of a credit card. The friendly CC company skims off up to 6% of your contribution! I realize that it's much less convenient, but send Jim a CHECK instead. That way his campaign gets your full contribution and those parasites at the credit card company don't get squat - which is how it ought to be.

Donation done.
Time to really make a push anyway you can. Telling family and friends about Jm McKenna is one of the easiest ways. Just get the name in their heads and when they get into the voting booth hopefully they remember what you said.
I got an email from his campaign mentioning some things they needed such as sheet rock screws and wood for sign frames. Anyone with resources to help should contact his web site. They also have a limited number of 4'x8' signs. They are asking for people who have high visibility areas to put them.

I sent a modest sum so now he will obviously remove the redundant AG weapon list immediately upon his win. Now I will fly away on my basement built homemade rocket to the Moon.

Back
Top Bottom