• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Article: SHERIFF DAVID CLARKE BEATS BLOOMBERG'S MONEY, DEFEATS ANTI-GUN OPPONENT

Liberals in Wisconsin may not be the same as those in MA.
Last week I was speaking to a retired professor in Madison, one of the bastions of liberalism.
I described our shall-issue LTCs and the impending shall-issue FIDs.
His comment was "but isn't that arbitrary and capricious?"
"yup"
"hmmm"

So it looks like the other $400,000 to oppose the sheriff came from Chris Abele, son of billionaire John Abele, founder of Boston Scientific. Another born with a silver spoon in his mouth, do nothing, left wing one percenter trying to buy an election. Ha ha,

So it looks like the other $400,000 to oppose the sheriff came from Chris Abele, son of billionaire John Abele, founder of Boston Scientific. Another born with a silver spoon in his mouth, do nothing, left wing one percenter trying to buy an election. Ha ha,

The $400k was from a group, one of he contributors was Chris Abele. Abele is the Milwuakee county executive, the position Gov Scott Walker had prior to becoming governor of Wisconsin. He's a real rotten trust fund puke. The two founders of Boston Scientific are in the top 5 richest in MA, they are worth quite a bit more than Bob kraft and others who are well known around here. They are worth billions

This article talks about the primary, the turnout was much higher than 4 years ago, twice as high. All the libs were all in on this, the mayor, etc. They are very butt hurt today.

http://www.jsonline.com/news/milwau...er-winning-primary-b99329988z1-271087531.html

It's a real shame. John Abele built a successful company from nothing, worked hard every day and earned every penny. I worked there during the time when Boston Scientific went public. Huge cultural change. Too bad his son turned out to be such a scum bag. At least his political contributions are wasted.

Back
Top Bottom