Article: MN: 2A Supporters Drop $700 "Lawful Carry Cash Bomb" on Local Business

Nice!! I don't think the million moms are going to do this, the bitches would be fighting over who ordered what, how much it was, calculating 15% for the tip, why they can't get separate checks and 'why don't you take a credit card for a $6 purchase' ??? [rofl]

Nice!! I don't think the million moms are going to do this, the bitches would be fighting over who ordered what, how much it was, calculating 15% for the tip, why they can't get separate checks and 'why don't you take a credit card for a $6 purchase' ??? [rofl]

I don't think they could get enough moms together to come up with a $700 tab

That's awesome, I like how they go during "Off-peak" times so it impacts the business even more as they are getting "cash bombed" at a time when they would normlaly have nothing but empty tables. Great stuff.

You know this is one awesome way to show people who might not be very familiar with gun owners and the second amendment - to show what it's all about.

Tell businesses: Thanks for your support - and as thanks let us know when you have a slow time and we'll show up in force and give you a bunch of business.

Money almost always talks.

Back
Top Bottom