• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Jericho, VT Appleseed Oct 20-21, 2007

Doobie, sorry I didn't get to say see you later when you split-it was nice meeting you and BS'ing and such....

Hey guys, it was great shooting with you this weekend. Nickle, Crak, thanks for you hard work and loud voices. And a BIG thanks to the VT National Guard, not just for doing what they do, but for letting us use their AMAZING facilities. [smile]

Doobie, sorry I didn't get to say see you later when you split-it was nice meeting you and BS'ing and such....

Sorry, I left semi abruptly when I thought about how long it would take to get home. It was good meeting everyone and hopefully we can do this again next year (April @ HSC and May @ Jericho).

6 months of lots of practice and I will shoot Rifleman in April and May. And hopefully have a few more hits at 600 yards.

TonyDedo said:
Hey guys, it was great shooting with you this weekend. Nickle, Crak, thanks for you hard work and loud voices. And a BIG thanks to the VT National Guard, not just for doing what they do, but for letting us use their AMAZING facilities.

+1

Guys, the Guard folks that run our range were really impressed, and they appreciate all of us. I've got a request in for July next year, same range, and it looks like it will fly.

Yes, for those that didn't know, I work for the VT Army Guard full-time, about 13 miles from Jericho (Colchester).

Nickle,

I'll definately be there! Hopefully I'll be able to shoot Rifleman in April at HSC. Unfortunately HSC doesn't have a 400 yard range. I'm a member of HSC so if you need help coordinating something please let me know and I can try to help.

/Jason

Nickle,

I'll definately be there! Hopefully I'll be able to shoot Rifleman in April at HSC. Unfortunately HSC doesn't have a 400 yard range. I'm a member of HSC so if you need help coordinating something please let me know and I can try to help.

/Jason

As a matter of fact, I do need some help. Coordinate with Crak and Dwarven1, and see what they need help with on it.

And see what we can get set up food wise for lunch, like somebody to come in and grill some dogs and/or burgers. If the club runs a kitchen, that would be fantastic if they had a lunch ready for the shooters. Doesn't need to be free, just available. Saves time on the lunch break, because folks don't have to leave.

And, kindly keep us posted.

As a matter of fact, I do need some help. Coordinate with Crak and Dwarven1, and see what they need help with on it.

And see what we can get set up food wise for lunch, like somebody to come in and grill some dogs and/or burgers. If the club runs a kitchen, that would be fantastic if they had a lunch ready for the shooters. Doesn't need to be free, just available. Saves time on the lunch break, because folks don't have to leave.

And, kindly keep us posted.

I'll see dwarven1 in the next few days so I can give him Veronica back. I *think* there is a kitchen [we or someone would need to run it] in the upstairs of the club house [which is real close to the 25 yd range], but I don't have a key to verify yet. I can bring a charcol grill if needed. We can set it up right near the range.

Also, by April we will have an electronic gate that opens via a keycard/pin code. Once it is setup I'll need to figure out how we are handling gate access for non-members.

Roger, if someone can bring a pickup I have a full-size Weber grill that I'd be willing to have trucked up to the Harvard shoot - why don't we finish this on the Appleseedinfo board so we're not taking up space on this thread?

Back
Top Bottom