January 2015 Gun Shows

ChrisNH

Dealer
NES Member
January 3,4 *****NEW SHOW****** Sturbridge,MA Sturbridge Host Hotel and Conference Center New Mart Promotions
https://gunshowtrader.com/gun-shows/sturbridge-gun-show/ Coupon for show at link
January 10,11 Manchester, NH Radisson Hotel, Diprete Promotions
January 17,18 Augusta, ME Civic Center, Diprete Promotions
January 24,25 Marlborough, MA Crowne Plaza, New Mart Promotions

Lots of shows to go to. At least the cost of gas has been going down. Free parking except at Manchester Hotel.

Last edited:
Per Patti's website, you have the dates of the Manchester and the Augusta shows reversed. Should be:

January 10,11 Manchester, NH Radisson Hotel, Diprete Promotions
January 17,18 Augusta, ME Civic Center, Diprete Promotions

Parking is free in Manchester only if you find an on street spot. Everybody gets dinged to park in the parking garage.

Last edited:
I will be at the Sturbridge show with my three "new" sequentially numbered Colt Officers Model target revolvers that letter to the Boston Police. They were shipped July 8 1932 as 3 of 11 guns from Colt to BPD. None of the other guns in the shipment were sequential, although they were all within 20 serial numbers of each other.
Just to think that they stayed together all these years is amazing!

It must have filled up pretty quickly because I heard of a few not being able to get in.

Seeing I can throw a rock from my parent's house in Sturbridge and hit the Host, I guess I'll have to visit this gun show. Did they do away with a different venue and decided on Sturbridge?

It must have filled up pretty quickly because I heard of a few not being able to get in.
That's a good sign. [grin] I just hope the dealers I'm interested in show up. I ran out of time at the last show and had to pass on one pretty good deal that might still be available. I just pray to God that Sturbridge doesn't turn out to be a bunch of knife, jewelry and trinket dealers. [shocked] I'm keeping my fingers crossed. [wink]

Seeing I can throw a rock from my parent's house in Sturbridge and hit the Host, I guess I'll have to visit this gun show. Did they do away with a different venue and decided on Sturbridge?

There was no December Springfield show. I think this one replaced it.

Wish I had some idea which dealers are doing Sturbridge and which ones are taking a pass. [thinking]

Anyone have any intel on who might be there yet? For once I'm actually interested in handling some knives, but I'm not sure if I should check here or hold out for Marlboro.

Anyone have any intel on who might be there yet? For once I'm actually interested in handling some knives, but I'm not sure if I should check here or hold out for Marlboro.
Only thing I've confirmed for sure is that Hunter's Trading Post will not be there. Too bad because they do 10% off at the show and for a week afterwards at the shop with a stamped card. I've found it very useful in the past. [grin]

Anyone know if Terry Goode (Collector's Firearms & Militaria) is planning to be at the Sturbridge show?

+++++++++++++

Edit 12/31/2014: I confirmed by phone that Terry Goode (Collector's Firearms & Militaria) will be there.

Last edited:
as long as the beef jerky guy is at sturbridge then it's a worthwhile gun show.

Two large rooms. All together about Marlboro size. Lot of vendors from NY and CT. Tombstone, Pete's, should be a good show.

I may have to go to the Sturbridge show, being its only 15 minutes away. It'll be good to get out of the house.

Does anyone know if there is an entrance fee?

This used to be a good show. It stopped happening about 15 years ago. I am looking forward to this as a regular show again. For whatever reason the Marlboro show always seems to be on a weekend that I am away.

I may have to go to the Sturbridge show, being its only 15 minutes away. It'll be good to get out of the house.

Does anyone know if there is an entrance fee?

The link in the first post shows free parking, doesn't tell you the admission fee (never seen a gunshow without one) and the link to the coupon is dead. Typical New Mart.

Going to miss this one

Sturbridge should be a good show with a lot of great vendors. We would have liked to be there but waited too long and the tables were all sold out. To make up for that we'll be giving a 20% discount for all orders placed before midnight Eastern Time on Monday Jan. 5. To get your discount please use discount code:

20PERC
Discount will be computed at checkout.

Hope that you enjoy the show!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom