iTrader?

Just an observation

Given the name ITrader, I can see it's for sales, but everyone has it - not everyone sells stuff. It almost looks as though anyone can post a positive or negative against anyone for any reason. At first I thought it was 'Reputation' as being used on several other sites I frequent, thus my small confusion.

If you dont buy or sell anything your feedback will stay at zero. If somebody makes false feedback I can delete it and ban them.

Boy we ban so many people... .001 percent [rolleyes]

Yeah, but one of those .001% was 75% of the forum posts [smile]

And 98% of the exclamation points. [smile] [smile]

Anyway, the iTrader is nice. I just did my first feedback, and it seems like maybe you should remove the 10 character minimum on the additional comments section. Most of the time, unless there's a controversy, there's not much of anything to put in there.

Also, my tinfoil hat is picking up a Soviet satellite signal from 1957 saying that the sale URL section should be optional or there should be a timeout on sales posts like ebay does. Just so people don't go on extended fishing expeditions with your history for any number of unsavory reasons.

Anyway, the iTrader is nice. I just did my first feedback, and it seems like maybe you should remove the 10 character minimum on the additional comments section. Most of the time, unless there's a controversy, there's not much of anything to put in there.

Also, my tinfoil hat is picking up a Soviet satellite signal from 1957 saying that the sale URL section should be optional or there should be a timeout on sales posts like ebay does. Just so people don't go on extended fishing expeditions with your history for any number of unsavory reasons.

What Chris says goes for me too!!
Fred

So can I smite Frosty with a gratuitous New Year's neg. even if I don't buy anthing from him? (evil grin)

I think you have earned a "negative 1" for humor, counselor. [smile]

But if you sell me a nice pistol at a cheap price I'll give you a good reference.

(I just wish that I had known you before I took that NRA Instructors course.)

Do any of you realize just how much exclamation points cost? Anybody? Buehler? Buehler?

Maybe if we started charging everybody for all the superfluous punctuation marks they used people would start acting more responsibilities. As it is, banning that one person saved Derek enough to pay for his latest AR15 platform and optics.

And Darius, as for Marines knowing how to wreck a good scheme, we can totally destroy anything. While we may get in the way of some silliness, we're still practicing admirable restraint and haven't killed anybody here. Of course, as Curly said, the day ain't over yet... [wink]

Ken

Derek, since almost nobody reads the stickies/rules/etc. anyway, why not LOCK the Feedback forum to force folks to use the new system?

Back
Top Bottom