It happened yesterday....

SteelShooter

NES Member
So my wife has never been really keen on me carrying a gun and has always refused to even look at it. However, after a little incident last week, she said "shouldn't I know something about the gun, just in case?" So I brought it out and showed her how to handle it, unload and loading etc. She had loaded magazines before, but never touched the gun.
She had always been opposed to me CC'ing when I was with her ( I always did anyway and she never knew until last week [wink]). So yesterday we were going out to see some relatives who live in a 'rough' area, and she asked me if I was going to be carrying, I said "well should I"? And she said "yea, if you want to"! He shoots, he SCORES!

she asked me if I was going to be carrying, I said "well should I"? And she said "yea, if you want to"! He shoots, he SCORES!

Thats the first step. My girlfriend was the same way - hated the gun...until I took her to collectors and she saw the pink revolver they had. Then I dragged her to the range (AFS) where there was a woman there shooting a revolver, and let her shoot my M&P, and when she saw she was *cough* almost a better shot than me she was hooked....

Back
Top Bottom