• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Is it wrong to NOT want to be civil?

Being uncivil to them forces the curtain to be drawn back and exposes them for the tyrannical a-holes they really are.

It all revolves around the 'Politically Correct' social experiment which was thought up by 'punk' college professors hiding in there institutions. You can not disagree with anything they come up with, or you will be called names...."bigot", "racist", "chauvinist", "homophobe", etc. They learned from the Nazis how to paint people into a corner and destroy them.

And it has turned Massachusetts into a totalitarian sociopath police state.
(to the extreme point in which "illegals are not illegal")

Until decent people speak out against this tyranny nothing will change....

I believe in civility to a point. I've reached and passed that point. I wouldn't expect a mugging victim to be civil to a mugger, nor would I expect a rape victim to be civil to the rapist. When government stops trying to take away my money, rights, and freedoms I'll happily go back to "civil discourse."

The people who are upset over what they're calling "heated political rhetoric" need to crack open a history book or two. Up until the era of political correctness, Americans had never been reluctant to voice their anger over politics in both civil and very uncivil ways. What we're seeing and hearing today is really nothing new.

On May 22, 1856, Brooks beat Senator Charles Sumner with his Gutta-percha wood walking cane in the Senate chamber. The cause was a speech Sumner had made three days earlier, in which he had singled out a relative of Brooks, Senator Andrew Butler. (NOTE: The reason for Sumner's speech was to attack Representative Brooks over the issue of slavery, a hot political topic at the time.)

Well look no further than NES itself....calling America hating, sociopath police chiefs as 'green towns'!

It's time to call a spade-a-spade....

Unmasking these filthy Marxists for what they are.
Weasels hiding behind Totalitarian government....wanting government to take care of them from cradle-to-grave. Willing to sell there souls for a hand full of silver.

Back
Top Bottom