• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Is it legal ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP calling us old men. Guess I should be more inclusive...

f8d5600d15014b3a8f04dce2eb029496.jpg

Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Probably the BPD has you on call block because your verbal skills are as disjointed as are your writing skillssssssssssssssssssssss. That first post was painful to read and doesn't appear to be serious. Giving you the benefit of the doubt- Do you or do you not yet have your FID? That's not clear from your posts. This is all a moot point if you do not yet have an FID.

Assuming you have the FID: It's cool if you are too young for a LTC and trying to get something with an FID. Assuming you want an SKS, those are not subject to the AWB nonsense unless it is a SKS with detachable mag. As others have suggested, I would check with a FFL in your area assuming you actually have an FID.
It would have been better if they blocked me, but unfortunately it is what it is. Thanks for response 👍

Ironic that Christina Applegate was in truth an introspective and serious person yet she was cool enough to have fun with the Kelly Bundy character. I read that Fox wasn't paying that much attention to Married With Children which allowed them to get away with a lot of crap that would have never gotten past the censors in a well supported show.

It would have been better if they blocked me, but unfortunately it is what it is. Thanks for response 👍
Good luck to you and LOL you seem to be a good sport and have a thick skin for the nonsense. So props to you for that. [thumbsup]

I have million question to ask, but why bother them without even know what ffl I'll be doing business with, when someone on here may be able to help.
Because it's his license on the line. If you buy the gun online and send it there, it's his decision to transfer it to you. If he won't, are you going to tell him he is wrong? That you asked at northeast shooters and they said it's OK. You're either ignorant or dumb.

Last edited:
I actually had to point this out to @42!
There are trolls, a**h***s, idiots, and those just trying to be helpful. Pretty obvious where you fit.

But the OP here, questions right off, but if all I had was the first post, ya why not be helpful. Sure the grammar sucks and the question a bit off, but there are a lot of stupid people in the world and letting that pass becomes a normal practice if you're not one of them.
But as the thread progressed, it does look like the OP is either a Maura troll, a reporter looking for some content to misquote, or someone even younger than they say.
If he's real, I'd say "get a job", if you can't make that part of life work than you're unlikely to figure out what's legal in MA.
Also, if you are real, spend some time reading , NOT posting.
As for the much more likely Troll, well your unfulfilled life will be its own reward.

OP calling us old men. Guess I should be more inclusive...

f8d5600d15014b3a8f04dce2eb029496.jpg
My only question is, is she worth the possibility of waking up while she is carving her initials into your chest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom