• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Is it legal ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could probably get it. Legally possession is a whole other story unless you had a place outside the city to store it.
the gun club is outside of the city and a family member with a ltc living outside of boston. Thanks for respones

The Boston awb wasn't part of that. Your so lost. Call a firearm lawyer or talk to an ffl. Jesus f***ing christ what a tool bag
sorry if I made you think that I think the boston awb is part of the 2016, I know it isn't relevant that why I mention it so that people know I know it isn't relevant

Hi anonuser, I recommend discussing this with a qualified attorney knowledgeable in firearms law for a consult to answer these questions. MA gun law is pretty complicated. For less money you may want to call your local police station or MSP's # to see if they'd be of any help.

Best wishes and I hope you get it sorted out. SKS's are pretty cool!

Hi anonuser, I recommend discussing this with a qualified attorney knowledgeable in firearms law for a consult to answer these questions. MA gun law is pretty complicated. For less money you may want to call your local police station or MSP's # to see if they'd be of any help.

Hi there,
it is pretty bad here, BPD cut off all contact and the last thing you want to ask them is what is legal
Thanks for caring 👍

Hi there,
it is pretty bad here, BPD cut off all contact and the last thing you want to ask them is what is legal
Thanks for caring 👍
Ah, that's a bummer. I am not a lawyer... but why not try? Aren't the cops and MSP the one's enforcing the law? I'd ask them if I was in your place. Maybe asking in person at the station or something. Although I'm not really an expert.

Ah, that's a bummer. I am not a lawyer but why not? Aren't the cops and MSP the one's enforcing the law? I'd ask them if I was in your place. Although I'm not really an expert.
That's literally the worst thing you can do in mass.... this isn't CT where you can go to the SFLU and get a legal interp that's generally regarded as accurate.

Ah, that's a bummer. I am not a lawyer but why not? Aren't the cops and MSP the one's enforcing the law? I'd ask them if I was in your place. Although I'm not really an expert.
Currently I can't even contact them to see if they got my application, they deactivated their contact email address and don't pick up the phone or call back. They know what speeding is but not what legal regarding firearms. Asking on forum is easier because some people have experience in the state. I do know not to take anything as a legal advice.

Funny you posted this. The first thing I do every time one of these questions pop up is I click on the name. Results are always the same. I just figure it's one of Maura's staffers.
I wish, couldn't even get a part time job right now

I’m sure I read something like this in another thread before… 😉🤣

@Marty McFly - May the derail continue...

One of my favorites-

43705cfdaad7489c41549de1db67c6d4.jpe

Locklear went to high school with my best friend-

rawImage.jpg

is this what the 2000s feel like old mensssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Probably the BPD has you on call block because your verbal skills are as disjointed as are your writing skillssssssssssssssssssssss. That first post was painful to read and doesn't appear to be serious. Giving you the benefit of the doubt- Do you or do you not yet have your FID? That's not clear from your posts. This is all a moot point if you do not yet have an FID.

Assuming you have the FID: It's cool if you are too young for a LTC and trying to get something with an FID. Assuming you want an SKS, those are not subject to the AWB nonsense unless it is a SKS with detachable mag. As others have suggested, I would check with a FFL in your area assuming you actually have an FID.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom