• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

IPSC @ AFS in Attleboro

Your token revolver shooter for January is taken care of; match staff and "stuff" hauler Greg will be there, with moonclips on...

See you setup guys soon!

Your token revolver shooter for January is taken care of; match staff and "stuff" hauler Greg will be there, with moonclips on...

See you setup guys soon!

I believe that the setup time will be 0800, but I am not sure. I will try to find out and post here (unless someone beats me to it). The build date is Sat. the 14th, so I am sure a decision will be made by then for the next weekend.

G

AFS

We will definitely be setting up on or before 0800 on 1/22 - the only question is how early. The prob building party on 1/14 will probably start at 9:45, since a couple of folks will be spending the earlier part of the morning at Home Depot getting raw material.

There was an awesome shoot at AFS a few months back...great course setup, very organized. Too bad there wasn't this kind of participation and enthusiasm for that one! It would have been nice to have had more people.

Hope this one goes well.
:)

I'm sure there would have been more particpants if we had caught wind of the last match at AFS. I saw the post afterwards on AR15.com and it looked cool. I've had fun shooting with George at Mansfield and Independent in the past and I'm sure he made it interesting.

The support for this upcoming match has been great from AFS, Rob and the USPSA junkies in the area, and this forum. If you were not able to get into this January match (all 36 slots were filled), I suggest calling about the February and March matches, I bet they'll fill up too.

There is a growing list of female competitors if you are interested Daisy. Lynne?

GTOShootr said:
I'm sure there would have been more particpants if we had caught wind of the last match at AFS. I saw the post afterwards on AR15.com and it looked cool. I've had fun shooting with George at Mansfield and Independent in the past and I'm sure he made it interesting.

The support for this upcoming match has been great from AFS, Rob and the USPSA junkies in the area, and this forum. If you were not able to get into this January match (all 36 slots were filled), I suggest calling about the February and March matches, I bet they'll fill up too.

There is a growing list of female competitors if you are interested Daisy. Lynne?

Perhaps. I'm comfy with my rifle, but pistols are still my weakness. I'm not ready for a match yet. I was on the sidelines at the shoot at AFS, but was very impressed with the course setup. Alot of time and effort was put into it.
Maybe by the spring I'll be in for a competition. Gotta get more time in at Mansfield.
:)

AFS

If there is sufficient demand and AFS is willing to recurit and sign up students, I'll be glad to organize an intro to USPSA/IPSC competition course at their facility. Since matches will be starting up in December 06, it might make sense to have a course just before the start of the next winter season.

I'll have the dates shortly, but we're having an intro course in Hopkinton in mid March.

GTOShootr said:

My wife came to her first match today at SW- had a great time- no need for speed yet- just get the hits! AFS should be a great time- I can't wait any longer...two matches this weekend. Need more trigger time.

See you Saturday!

Back
Top Bottom