Info on persons with LTC in Ma

So if you have those files, why are you asking here?

The lack of a license does not mean the individual doesn't have a firearm. It really means jack and shit in a normal state, but I've picked up plenty of firearms from unlicensed MA folks so it means jack and shit in MA too.

Your argument is with the individual. If you legitimately think there is an issue, then that is entirely another subject.
Most of the public like the vast majority, does not have connections to get a street gun. I have those files but it doesn't answer my question , moron.

G. F. Y. S. It's family duechbag, your right though, there are too many morons on NES to get a straight answer.

...you asked...

"Hmm. I think I'll ask a cryptic question with no context to a bunch of strangers on the internet who ALWAYS question everyone's motives, and then get pissy when they give their honest advice."

If all you wanted was yes-men, you're the moron.

Most of the public like the vast majority, does not have connections to get a street gun. I have those files but it doesn't answer my question , moron.

Yeah, put the bottle down.

If you have a real problem, deal with it somewhere besides social media.

Since when did having an LTC reflect if a person owns firearms?

You know that’s not the case man. Be smart.

Plenty of people without an LTC have obtained arms.
The opposite is also true. When the rules on public peace and criminal enforcement were repealed in places like Portland, Oregon, I suddenly had flocks of folks, including some neighbors, ask me for assistance and getting an LTC. A couple of these folks were people whom I knew to be, at best, ambivalent about guns if not outright anti’s. So I asked, “Why?” The answer I got was that they wanted to get the LTC issued and filed away while the getting was good so that, if and when the day came that they changed their mind about acquiring a firearm, they’d be able to act without delay. Interesting.

G. F. Y. S. It's family duechbag, your right though, there are too many morons on NES to get a straight answer.
I don't think he meant what he typed in a bad way.

Let me ask you something not trying to be a d*ck:

Let's assume you can find out if someone has an LTC and you find out the person has one. What are your next steps?

I don't think he meant what he typed in a bad way.

Let me ask you something not trying to be a d*ck:

Let's assume you can find out if someone has an LTC and you find out the person has one. What are your next steps?
I would say to persons involved, he does have a LTC and there is good chance he has a firearm. Plan accordingly.

I would say to persons involved, he does have a LTC and there is good chance he has a firearm. Plan accordingly.
I know we don't know all the details, and I am not asking for them.

But, a person with or without a LTC can be very dangerous. The majority of dangerous people don't have a LTC.

If this is a real threat, your main concern should not be how to find out if someone has a LTC.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom