Info on persons with LTC in Ma

For personal reasons is their anyway to find out if a relative has a gun license ?

Why wouldn't they?

Is there something preventing him?

Your question seems strange to people who have lived in states other than uber restrictive states. The 2A is a thing and doesn't require a license.

Save it for the state thugs who dropped the files. Public info, no longer private thanks to them.

I'll save it for those who are offering up the information.

It's between the OP, the individual in question, the judges, and maybe the doctors. Not some unrelated party.

I'll save it for those who are offering up the information.

It's between the OP, the individual in question, the judges, and maybe the doctors. Not some unrelated party.
OP comes to the forum asking for help finding info that was made available to the public. I provided a suggestion how he might receive such help. You begin talking about violating privacy out one side of your mouth and then talk about judges and doctors from the other. Got it, a couple NESers swapping info not private. Pulling in docs and judges (and possibly po-po) is private.

Since when did having an LTC reflect if a person owns firearms?

You know that’s not the case man. Be smart.

Plenty of people without an LTC have obtained arms.

OP comes to the forum asking for help finding info that was made available to the public. I provided a suggestion how he might receive such help. You begin talking about violating privacy out one side of your mouth and then talk about judges and doctors from the other. Got it, a couple NESers swapping info not private. Pulling in docs and judges (and possibly po-po) is private.

Brad Manning, is that you? You're the one volunteering information that is illicitly obtained and is 100% private. Wikileaks shit is out there, but is still illegal for some members to view.

OP's argument is with the individual. If OP fails with the individual and has a legitimate concern, the judge come into play. If the judge comes in to play then the doctors might.

but you do your NES bullshit which has zero bearing on whether or not the individual has a firearm vs allowing due process to work

Brad Manning, is that you? You're the one volunteering information that is illicitly obtained and is 100% private. Wikileaks shit is out there, but is still illegal for some members to view.

OP's argument is with the individual. If OP fails with the individual and has a legitimate concern, the judge come into play. If the judge comes in to play then the doctors might.

but you do your NES bullshit which has zero bearing on whether or not the individual has a firearm vs allowing due process to work
I have those files, it's only a piece of info that might help in this situation as it's public now. As far as Judges ? The only justice in the halls of justice , is in the halls.

I don't understand.

If the threat is serious, you need to go speak with someone.

Someone having an LTC or not will not stop them from causing harm.

If the threat is not serious enough to bring it up, then I am not sure what finding out if the person has an LTC will do.

I don't understand.

If the threat is serious, you need to go speak with someone.

Someone having an LTC or not will not stop them from causing harm.

If the threat is not serious enough to bring it up, then I am not sure what finding out if the person has an LTC will do.
I told person involved, if you think it's serious, go to cops.

I have those files, it's only a piece of info that might help in this situation as it's public now. As far as Judges ? The only justice in the halls of justice , is in the halls.

So if you have those files, why are you asking here?

The lack of a license does not mean the individual doesn't have a firearm. It really means jack and shit in a normal state, but I've picked up plenty of firearms from unlicensed MA folks so it means jack and shit in MA too.

Your argument is with the individual. If you legitimately think there is an issue, then that is entirely another subject.

Then you've done your part.

If you care to do more, then call the cops yourself. Or a suicide hotline. Otherwise, unless you want it to be Your Problem, stop making it Your Problem.
G. F. Y. S. It's family duechbag, your right though, there are too many morons on NES to get a straight answer.

Back
Top Bottom