• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

In Russia School - Kids learn how to speed assemble & Breakdown AK's - Video

[rofl]not going to work on AR, the aluminum threads will be stripped after a few fast breakdowns.

Those kids need to work on their ****ing skills, that was pretty piss poor performance and when AK is assembled you need to rake the ****ing bolt. Shameful!

What threads are you talking about? You don't unscrew anything when field stripping an AR (AFAIK).

I agree. I might be odd man out, but it wouldn't be the first time... :D

Touché [laugh]

I'd be pretty bullshit too if someone did a full auto dump near me unannounced with no hearing protection, right after I stopped my ears from bleeding.

Touché [laugh]

I'd be pretty bullshit too if someone did a full auto dump near me unannounced with no hearing protection, right after I stopped my ears from bleeding.

Are your fingers in a cast? Seriously, those are the original ear-plugs you know. In an emergency, they work just fine.

Oh they work, but my hands would be busy covering my kids ears in that situation.

If your kid isn't bright enough to cover his/her ears faster than you could do, then you need to get some assistance there. If you're close enough for the sound to be an issue, you would have been close enough to see it coming.

If your kid isn't bright enough to cover his/her ears faster than you could do, then you need to get some assistance there. If you're close enough for the sound to be an issue, you would have been close enough to see it coming.

Do you have kids? I have a bunch. Younger ones don't react, they just freeze.

In USSR most of the public schools had a shooting range in the basement, where all shooting lessons were taking places. as a 2nd grader you can join marsmen/rifle club, but in 9th and 10th grade Basic Military Prep class was mandatory no exceptions for all of the students and you wouldn't be a able to graduate if you dont pass that class. in those classes twice a week 45 minuts each class all students were learning how operate/shoot and maintain AK, basic firefight strategies as well as basics of nuclear, chemical and biological warfare every scholl has an armory room with 2-6 AKs and 6-10 22LR training rifles. You could also signup for extended program/club to learn RPK, RPG and advanced marksmanship.

The cleaning rod is only long enough to do the barrel. I'm guessing.

Close. You can't remove the cleaning rod without removing the flash suppressor, I have the same issue with my ak.

tu3ety6a.jpg

u2epe2e7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom