Imperial Finned Tula M91

I picked this up today. It was tagged as a 91/30.

What I know. Made by Tula. Served with the Finish Army. Has a Finish Stock and hangers. Has mostly Tula parts. The bolts is mostly Tula. The bolt serial number matches the receiver. There are not other parts numbered except the bolt knob and that does not match. No import mark.

Any thoughts of this gun would be appreciated. I always wanted an old Imparial M91.. so I am very happy. Thanks for looking.

DSCF4958.JPG DSCF4979.JPG DSCF4978.JPG DSCF4976.JPG DSCF4975.JPG DSCF4968.JPG DSCF4965.JPG DSCF4962.JPG DSCF4966.JPG DSCF4984.JPG

Excellent example of a 1920's Finn rebuild of an Imperial M91. The antique status is a big bonus. Congrats, Niner!

Too bad I had to sell the rifle range with the business. Bet this one would be fun to shoot.

Thanks Martin. Do you think this has been messed with since the Finns rebuilt it? Any idea why no other parts have serial numbers? Would that have been standard for a Finn rebuild? My club has a range near Canton. We can always shoot there. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Finns used a lot of parts to build their rifles, and rarely do any parts match except the bolt. It looks just right, not messed with.

Back
Top Bottom