Impeachment on the Way

guess we'll find out who the oath keepers are.
This is a trap being set up by Pelosi. Do NOT fall for it. She wants to provoke a "second" "domestic terrorist insurrection" or whatever they are calling it. The "first" one wasn't violent enough for them to crack down as hard as they want.

Repeat.... do NOT fall for the trap!

There will be no vote on impeachment in the Senate and maybe not the House.
Go back and read your HS civics texts again. Senate doesn't vote on impeachment only the house of reps can do that. The senate votes on the verdict of guilt they can't impeach.

Last edited:
This is a trap being set up by Pelosi. Do NOT fall for it. She wants to provoke a "second" "domestic terrorist insurrection" or whatever they are calling it. The "first" one wasn't violent enough for them to crack down as hard as they want.

Repeat.... do NOT fall for the trap!

The thing is, if the right doesn't do it, they'll just have their hired thugs false flag an attack in MAGA hats

The breach at the capital was planned. A handfull of special ops were mixed in with the rest and managed to remove several laptops. One was Pelosi's. The dems are in full blown panic mode. Next few days should be very interesting.

Some claim to be concerned about Trump pushing the button. There is one "f-u" switch Trump can flip that cannot be legally undone, negated or overridden.

Just imaging the chaos if Trump pardoned all federal convicts. There is no provision in law to undo such an action and the federal system would be in crisis generating enough new convicts to keep the prisons in operation.

Some claim to be concerned about Trump pushing the button. There is one "f-u" switch Trump can flip that cannot be legally undone, negated or overridden.

Just imaging the chaos if Trump pardoned all federal convicts. There is no provision in law to undo such an action and the federal system would be in crisis generating enough new convicts to keep the prisons in operation.
There's another...too he can do what they did this summer

TDS is truly a mental disorder.
I've been planning to wait and see if/when a viable conservative 3rd party begins to emerge before cutting all ties to the Republican party, but if they join with the DemonRats to attempt to impeach President Trump then they will have made that decision for me.

[rofl][rofl][rofl]
Not a chance, at least until they have real candidates that are not wackos (ex. Vermin, Spike, McAfee), not-a-Republicans (ex. Weld, Johnson) and not-a-DemocRats (ex. Chafee).

You can impeach someone after they leave office you know
The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.​

So if Trump is "impeached" after he leaves office,
will that be because he is actually still:
  1. President,
  2. Vice President,
  3. or a civil Officer of the United States.
Because those are the only kinds of people that can be impeached.

[popcorn]

Every minute in impeachment hearings, there is no advancement of the Biden agenda. Let’s impeach his entire management team. Serially. Let’s drag this out til 2022.

He’s not running in 4 years. It’s time for us to find someone not Medicare eligible in the WH.

He should declassify everything he got on those bastards. Maybe even order drone strikes on the capitol while they're in session after the good guys walk out.

Last edited:
He’s not running in 4 years. It’s time for us to find someone not Medicare eligible in the WH.

It's tough. Over the past 3-4 years I "labled" in my head XXX 2024, YYY 2024, based on their 'behavior' and support of Trump's agenda. Almost all of them f***ed up at some point and exposed their true colors. The last one was Tom Cotton.
So when you find someone who we can trust to carry the MAGA-drain the swamp-America First torch, please let me know.

It's tough. Over the past 3-4 years I "labled" in my head XXX 2024, YYY 2024, based on their 'behavior' and support of Trump's agenda. Almost all of them f***ed up at some point and exposed their true colors. The last one was Tom Cotton.
So when you find someone who we can trust to carry the MAGA-drain the swamp-America First torch, please let me know.
What do we think of Don jr?

Trump will use the emergency broadcast system and tell his supporters to not be violent and most will listen.

The only blood that will be spilled is if the senate convicts, the Republican party will have slit its own throat.
Actually, been thinking if Trump gets convicted that means he loses all the Secret Service protection, which a year after having ordered the strike that killed the Iranian general in Iraq and subsequently Iran put an $80m bounty on Trump, if Trump loses that protection he's at risk of being assassinated by Iran. I wouldn't even put it past the Democrats to pass an extradition treaty with Iran and have Trump extradited to Iran to face trial for murder in an effort to appease them because that's all the Democrats do with Iran is bow and kiss their ass. Remember when Pelosi went over to Syria and the strong woman wore a head covering to not upset them and she said it's something she always wore?

nancy_pelosi.jpg

I thin Trump's in grave danger.

Actually, been thinking if Trump gets convicted that means he loses all the Secret Service protection, which a year after having ordered the strike that killed the Iranian general in Iraq and subsequently Iran put an $80m bounty on Trump, if Trump loses that protection he's at risk of being assassinated by Iran. I wouldn't even put it past the Democrats to pass an extradition treaty with Iran and have Trump extradited to Iran to face trial for murder in an effort to appease them because that's all the Democrats do with Iran is bow and kiss their ass. Remember when Pelosi went over to Syria and the strong woman wore a head covering to not upset them and she said it's something she always wore?

nancy_pelosi.jpg

Lol trump being extradited to iran.

Take a few deep breaths dude.

nancy_pelosi.jpg

Trump will lose secret service protection anyway. Presidents no longer get it for life.

Back
Top Bottom