• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Impeachment on the Way

Even with those stupid people who didn't vote for him because of that, he still beat sleepy joe but couldn't overcome rampant fraud. I don't know how we're going to fix that with them in control and the corrupt courts, legislatures, scotus etc.
This is the real problem. No one at all on the left is even asking about election law reform or election security. No one. The RINO’s are also silent on this.

There will never be another legitimate vote for anything from dog catcher to President ever again in this country. Without a complete overhaul, no one can trust our election system anymore.

We no longer have elected representatives. We have selected rulers. There’s only one way left to change it and the commies are forcing our hand. I’ll have no remorse or regret when the time comes.

This is the real problem. No one at all on the left is even asking about election law reform or election security. No one. The RINO’s are also silent on this.

There will never be another legitimate vote for anything from dog catcher to President ever again in this country. Without a complete overhaul, no one can trust our election system anymore.

We no longer have elected representatives. We have selected rulers. There’s only one way left to change it and the commies are forcing our hand. I’ll have no remorse or regret when the time comes.
This, I have nothing to add.

Remember there are 3 boxes to a free republic. The soap box, the voting box and the cartridge box. The problem now is which box are we up too? That is the question we as a people have to ask ourselves, and do we have the sand for the latter?

Remember there are 3 boxes to a free republic. The soap box, the voting box and the cartridge box. The problem now is which box are we up too? That is the question we as a people have to ask ourselves, and do we have the sand for the latter?
No that would require violence against the United States government, we would never incite that, especially online. We will remain on the soap box

Did you dump your guns yet by the way? Probably would never get more than what the prices are at now

To be fair, Republicans have been silent for 20 years as well. We had to go to court over Bush's win. That should have been an eye opener to get election reform then. Nope. Everyone just grandstands now because they want to look united with their party. If it was a real issue to the Republicans, they could have done something in the last 4 years. They didn't because they want it the way it is.

We are plebes to them. They are outraged that we'd have the gall to think differently.
This is the bottom line. We aren't thoughtful, sentient humans to them. The left wing, Hollywood, schools, and the media have spent the last 60 years dehumanizing conservatives, now even centrists, making people erroneously believe that we're nothing but a bunch of Neanderthal, gun-toting racists. It will only get worse, as they they try to nail the coffin shut by prosecuting Trump and further controlling social media. It will get harder and harder to fight them as they cement control over every aspect of our lives. At the very least, we need to confront them, as recommended by Maxine Waters and others, in restaurants, jobs, and at their homes. What they did to Steve Scalise, Rand Paul, and others should be addressed.

I've been telling people for some time now that it's going to come to bullets flying if the dems don't stop their tyrannical overreach. Instead they have accelerated their takeover of the US by going all out and trying to crush conservatives once and for all to compete their communist agenda. In one week, after a false flag incident at the capitol, they used it as an excuse to silence all opposition by using their corporate masters. I'm afraid the time has come for the tree of liberty to be watered again because there is nowhere else to turn to stop this coordinated left wing injustice. What terrifies me is how many of my friends have no problem with this. This is no difference than the German people going along with the nazis to exterminate the jews. We are the jews and I'm not getting in any rail cars. How about you?

Theres 4 boxes.

Soap box
Voting Box
Jury Box
Ammo Box.

Or so the saying goes. Really, its a dumb saying.

Really,,, You still believe in that?? Where are the "Impartial People" going to come from? You are willing to put your life and liberty in the hands of the propaganda, brain washed?? I thought you were brighter than that.
Then the whole box system doesn't work.

If people are brain washed and not capable of impartiality the soap box is a waste of time, you'll never get enough votes for the vote box to matter, the jury box would be useless, and the ammo box is just going to make you a domestic terrorist.

It would literally come down to you being wrong because you're not with it, most likely because you used to be with it but you don't even know what "it" is anymore.

If people are brain washed and not capable of impartiality the soap box is a waste of time, you'll never get enough votes for the vote box to matter, the jury box would be useless, and the ammo box is just going to make you a domestic terrorist.

It would literally come down to you being wrong because you're not with it, most likely because you used to be with it but you don't even know what "it" is anymore.
So you like the shackles that go with, "Go along to get along"? If you advocate that, then it is folks like you, That caused this problem.

Who are you going to shoot? Prius drivers? You'd get get lefties 99+ percent of the time but it would be immoral. See the root of that word: moral. That is how you win. America's greatness didn't come from people going That'd be against the law or I would but I'm afraid of getting sued. America's greatness came from God fearing Americans choosing the good, true, and beautiful in everything. You support America and being moral amirite?

Impeachment/25th doesn't matter. Trump is going to cross the Rubicon and defeat them using powers he clearly has or he will fold and be eaten. Then we will do the job, or those that rise behind our corpses. It is not going back to Obama years with clueless Americans being thought policed by small bowtie cuckservative gatekeepers. All of the terrible dreadful terrorist rioting media blitz and Trump's approval rating went up. It is over for them, they are quite clearly panicking. Enjoy it.

the truth is - people unconsciously deviate toward a tyranny, as people deliberately prefer to avoid most responsibilities in life, and gladly delegate those responsibilities to those who appear to be acceptable to take them over.
then, you get a caligula, hitler, robespierre, stalin, pol-pot, pinochet - then those good honorable folks build a smaller or larger pyramids of skulls using those delegators as fertilizer - then the rest who survived do topple horrible tyrants, then it all settles down, some time passes, new generation of lazy asses is born, and then a cycle repeats itself.

usa now in the process where cycle repeats itself, and, i do think so - it is destined to go as it goes, no matter what gives.
until and unless at least 80% of population will be sufficiently scared shitless - any voice of reason will be consistently ignored. all you will get will be a same mantra 'our tyrant is the best tyrant ever in the whole wide world and anyone not agreeable with that is free to go (die)'.

the truth is - people unconsciously deviate toward a tyranny, as people deliberately prefer to avoid most responsibilities in life, and gladly delegate those responsibilities to those who appear to be acceptable to take them over.
then, you get a caligula, hitler, robespierre, stalin, pol-pot, pinochet - then those good honorable folks build a smaller or larger pyramids of skulls using those delegators as fertilizer - then the rest who survived do topple horrible tyrants, then it all settles down, some time passes, new generation of lazy asses is born, and then a cycle repeats itself.

usa now in the process where cycle repeats itself, and, i do think so - it is destined to go as it goes, no matter what gives.
until and unless at least 80% of population will be sufficiently scared shitless - any voice of reason will be consistently ignored. all you will get will be a same mantra 'our tyrant is the best tyrant ever in the whole wide world and anyone not agreeable with that is free to go (die)'.
Id say most people want to be left alone

Id say most people want to be left alone
yeah, it is somewhat a normal state of any high ape to desire sitting under the banana tree with an open mouth and waiting for the abovementioned banana to drop right into their open mouth by itself.

Impeachment is partly spiking the football, and partly about memorializing the supposed crime, but it seems to be more about keeping Trump from running in 2024. Am I reading it wrong?
I think you are. Why would they be afraid of a 2024 run when they cheated him this year and would presumably have four years of legally harassing him and his supporters? They are scared about something coming soon, and I think the impeachment is just to get media coverage IE He can't do this he was impeached reeeeee

yeah, it is somewhat a normal state of any high ape to desire sitting under the banana tree with an open mouth and waiting for the abovementioned banana to drop right into their open mouth by itself.
Huh? Just because people want things easy on themselves doesn't mean they need things to be effed with.

If I found 20 bucks every day in the same spot I'd keep going back. However if you started talking to me when I got there I'd probably stop going pretty quick

Back
Top Bottom